Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,851

    Worst Starters in the League Right Now?

    Why does Robert Sacre start for the Lakers? Can't they just add someone else to replace him? I am sure Hakeem Warrick can outplay Sacre on any given night. Any other starters right now that make you laugh because they're playing?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    941
    Samuel Dalambert

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,759
    bucks starting five
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.


    Red Auerbach

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    323
    Felton

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    G/D
    Posts
    2,454
    tanking and saving money. BTW, Sacre did a nice job tonight although lakers lost by 40 something
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade:27776456
    Why does Robert Sacre start for the Lakers? Can't they just add someone else to replace him? I am sure Hakeem Warrick can outplay Sacre on any given night. Any other starters right now that make you laugh because they're playing?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,351
    Captain Kirk Hinrich

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,384
    Alexis Anjelica.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    965
    ^^ I think he meant Ajinca and i agree

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,171
    The Lakers starting 5 minus Pau.

    Kendall Marshall
    Jodie Meeks
    Wes Johnson
    Sacre

    You can make an argument that those 4 might be the worst starters at their positions lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,117
    Kendall Marshall and Wesley Johnson. Lakers love our trash Dantoni and Nash. (I luv u Nash)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Riodagoat View Post
    Felton
    He's not a top team starting point guard, but he's by no means the worst starting point guard in the NBA...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by BXbombers951 View Post
    He's not a top team starting point guard, but he's by no means the worst starting point guard in the NBA...
    Or is he? When everyone is healthy on their respective teams, who would you put below him? hes bottom 3 worst at least i would think no?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,443
    Do the Lakers really qualify if their bench is even worse? I think Rambis could outplay some of the guys on the Lakers now
    "If you find yourself in the majority, rethink your position" - Mark Twain

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Loano,Italy.Flying in the Mambacopter.
    Posts
    3,063
    Lakers starting five.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    8,843
    Quote Originally Posted by DubbyDubbs View Post
    Or is he? When everyone is healthy on their respective teams, who would you put below him? hes bottom 3 worst at least i would think no?
    Bottom 5 as far as his numbers go this year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •