Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JR Smith finally gets fined .

NEW YORK (AP) -- The NBA has fined Knicks guard J.R. Smith $50,000 for ''recurring instances of unsportsmanlike conduct'' after he tried to untie an opponent's sneaker a second time.

Smith untied Mavericks forward Shawn Marion's shoe during a free throw attempt at Dallas on Sunday and was warned not to repeat the act by the league office.

Coach Mike Woodson had said before Tuesday's home game against Detroit that Smith shouldn't be doing things like that, but the reserve guard then tried it again on Greg Monroe during a free throw attempt - with league disciplinarian Rod Thorn in attendance.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/knicks-...medium=twitter

He also responded to a fan on twitter saying he does it every time ,such a moron
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

Cocaine is a heluva drug

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Cocaine is a heluva drug
    And rihanna is a heluva ...
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

Good.

Wish the NBA ban him from ever touching a basketball

I was hoping they would. I would have been really pissed if Monroe would have rolled his ankle thanks to this crackhead.

Perfect candidate for the "will be broke 3 years after leaving the league" contingent.

Jr is straight dumb as ****. He needs to be out of the NBA.
    KARL JOSEPH CREW

Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun5 View Post
    NEW YORK (AP) -- The NBA has fined Knicks guard J.R. Smith $50,000 for ''recurring instances of unsportsmanlike conduct'' after he tried to untie an opponent's sneaker a second time.

Smith untied Mavericks forward Shawn Marion's shoe during a free throw attempt at Dallas on Sunday and was warned not to repeat the act by the league office.

Coach Mike Woodson had said before Tuesday's home game against Detroit that Smith shouldn't be doing things like that, but the reserve guard then tried it again on Greg Monroe during a free throw attempt - with league disciplinarian Rod Thorn in attendance.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/knicks-...medium=twitter

He also responded to a fan on twitter saying he does it every time ,such a moron
    http://youtu.be/BS7Go3B5q_U
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Jimmy Butler. Best 2 way SG in the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Butler > Harden
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownSports16 View Post
    Butler>harden
    Houston we have a problem.

I hope he gets hit by a truck
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Not that I disagree with this, but did they fine or warn folks when someones shoe came off & the opposing player threw it? I think it's happened a few times

Seems like I'm in the minority here but how the hell does this warrant a $50,000 fine?? I see it as equal to grabbing someone's jersey. I swear, if anyone else had done this people would be saying what a savvy, veteran move it was.

Quote Originally Posted by colinskik View Post
    Seems like I'm in the minority here but how the hell does this warrant a $50,000 fine?? I see it as equal to grabbing someone's jersey. I swear, if anyone else had done this people would be saying what a savvy, veteran move it was.
    He said he does it all the time (meaning he would do it again and again). This is a way to stop him before it gets out of hand.

I wonder where all these fines go.

Seriously, what is wrong with this guy?

6/15/19...when my wish became a reality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast