Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Nets report Deron Williams out indefinitely

Deron Williams Medical Update

January 07, 2014 1:07 pm EST
    Brooklyn, NY – Following an MRI on Monday, January 6, Brooklyn Nets guard Deron Williams was diagnosed with a sprained left ankle. Williams was treated with a cortisone shot in the ankle joint, as well as platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections into the lateral ligaments of the ankle. In addition, Williams received a PRP injection into his right ankle and a cortisone injection into his right ankle joint to relieve inflammation. Williams, who will miss Wednesday’s game versus Golden State, is currently in a walking boot and will be re-evaluated at the end of the week.
    (source)
    Man, Billy King is a fool. This is Stat all over again.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

Oh well

Str8 glass homie.

Am I crazy for thinking this has anything to do with his reliance on the crossover to create separation? I mean, every player needs some misdirection to their game, but with D-Will, I felt like the only way he penetrated was with nothing but crosses, as opposed to quick bursts. All that weight going on the ankle...... no Im not a Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Str8 glass homie.
    glass has some strength, this jello.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Am I crazy for thinking this has anything to do with his reliance on the crossover to create separation? I mean, every player needs some misdirection to their game, but with D-Will, I felt like the only way he penetrated was with nothing but crosses, as opposed to quick bursts. All that weight going on the ankle...... no Im not a Doctor
    this exactly why I said he needed to be a SG and let Livingston run the point to survive. You hit it straight on, his injuries they've mostly come from his crossover and weight shifting.

That sucks man. Such a beast in Utah. After Sloan quit, it's like he hasn't been the same. Or is that just me?

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    That sucks man. Such a beast in Utah. After Sloan quit, it's like he hasn't been the same. Or is that just me?
    well unless sloan is secretly fitting williams with rigged dr scholls insoles I doubt it has a lot to do with his ankle injuries

KG for Boozer and Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    well unless sloan is secretly fitting williams with rigged dr scholls insoles I doubt it has a lot to do with his ankle injuries
    You're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    KG for Boozer and Kirk
    makes no sense for them

Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    makes no sense for them
    Another pg who can play defense and run the team with the hurt Williams and Boozer is better than KG .

wow utah traded him at the right time

Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Another pg who can play defense and run the team with the hurt Williams and Boozer is better than KG .
    That's 16M they are stuck w/ another player they can't deal and is one dimensional on the floor. Heinrich is the only plus in that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Pretty interesting observation. I would imagine it puts another level of stress on the ankle that you don't typical get playing bball outside of sharp lateral movements on defense.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast