Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Nice first half

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'd lean towards no. O-line is still shaky, Denard Gardner is still the QB, and apparently Nussmeier was quoted as saying he's not happy with how the offense is looking. That quote popped up in my news feed just a few days ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Yeah I've heard some grumblings that the O-Line looks terrible. Like, same as last year minus Lewan terrible... yikes
    Well that sorta sucks. Hoke has been here for a few years now and I still have yet to see much improvement. Our QB play has been terrible since Rich Rod... That's really getting old.

You think Hoke will be under fire of he's not successful this year?

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Well that sorta sucks. Hoke has been here for a few years now and I still have yet to see much improvement. Our QB play has been terrible since Rich Rod... That's really getting old.

You think Hoke will be under fire of he's not successful this year?
    Absolutely.

I don't want to put too much stock into this game, we won't be running all over the big boys like this, but the defense has been impressive and we'll have to keep it up. All the rivalry games are on the road this year and if we lost them all, Hoke is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Absolutely.

I don't want to put too much stock into this game, we won't be running all over the big boys like this, but the defense has been impressive and we'll have to keep it up. All the rivalry games are on the road this year and if we lost them all, Hoke is gone.
    Alright...well good to know. Without knowing much else, I bet we can have a good year though. The Big 10 is so weak outside of OSU and MSU.

Well ND had to take a timeout 4 seconds in. That's a good sign for Michigan right?

Go Blue!

Sucks this is the last meeting between these two.

Another ND TO.

If Michigan can score on this possession they might have ND. Golston looks nervous as is, so why not amp it up with a TD?

Another piece of proof as to why I should hate kickers. 46 yards is a long distance, sure, but one damn job and more often than not they can't make it. In college especially.

No need to take a PI call there. That would of been out of bounds.

Book it, Lewis #26 will be a Detroit Lion

Good grief!

14-0.

Still a half but seems we die on offense on the Irish side forcing the two long FG misses.

So Michigan is following in line with the Red Wings and Tigers and going to be nothing but a disappointment. Good to know what's ahead so I can quit before I pop a blood vessel.

Seen enough.

Checking out the Sox and Tribe on WGN locked up in 1-1 tie with Quintana vs Kluber.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast