Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Shea is backup material at best in the NFL.
    I'm kinda wondering how secure his job is next year, McCaffrey looked good in every opportunity he was given, and if we insist on keeping Pep Hamilton as OC he might be a better fit

Also, today sucked, and finishing another season with bad losses sucks, I'm not exactly on the "FIRE HARBAUGH!" train, but damn. I will admit having Gary, Higdon, and Bush out had an impact, but still

At least Notre Dame took some heat of us

So, honest question and this could be prisoner of the moment: what is the purpose for us in the state to get excited by any of our sports teams? I swear it feels like we get to a certain point (title or close to it) and just **** the bed while the nation watches. Case in point Michigan's baseball team. Now, I am not outraged because I did not bother to watch them before but just in general based on recent teams going on "runs". We got lucky with the Wings and Pistons in the late 90's-2000's but the rest, and even them now, are just disappointments.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    So, honest question and this could be prisoner of the moment: what is the purpose for us in the state to get excited by any of our sports teams? I swear it feels like we get to a certain point (title or close to it) and just **** the bed while the nation watches. Case in point Michigan's baseball team. Now, I am not outraged because I did not bother to watch them before but just in general based on recent teams going on "runs". We got lucky with the Wings and Pistons in the late 90's-2000's but the rest, and even them now, are just disappointments.
    Dude, I never watch college baseball but this was the first time I've been enthralled. Michigan came up short in the end, but we were a massive cinderella and nearly pulled off the first win for the entire conference since the freakin' 60s. We would've not only knocked off the #1 seed but also #2 in the same tourney while barely making it at all as a final four in team.

The kids ran out of gas and I'm not gonna be critical of them (not suggesting that you are) in the end, it also bummed be out the stud leadoff guy got hurt and carried off in game two. Hell we even started game 3 with 3 straight hits to score a run and take the lead. It was all down hill from there, lol, but I loved being there for the ride.

and know I can't wait for the Tigers to draft the Kumar Rocker dude from Vandy and watch his arm fall off because of his over exertion three years prior to vanquish my boys

edit: i have a random wednesday night buzz so forgive the incoherentness of my post
    Last edited by GuySir; 06-27-2019 at 02:01 AM.

on the plus side, Juwan has hoops off to a good start

Go Blue!

#FireDonBrown

Curious to see what Michigan can become especially with Isaiah Todd coming in, as well as the rumored recruitment eventually of Wade and LeBron's kids.

#FireDonBrown

Curious to see what Michigan can become especially with Isaiah Todd coming in, as well as the rumored recruitment eventually of Wade and LeBron's kids.
    It's like we should keep Don Brown for every game all year, and then let him sit out the OSU game

also, on the basketball front, wow, debuting at #4 is crazy, I was thinking top 15 for sure, but from unranked to top 5 is nuts

a team with Simpson and Teske shouldn't have been ranked outside of the top 25 anyway, but damn

Then they get blown out on National TV. Lol. Oh well it had to happen at some point. Just gotta bounce back.

Also no stunner but Uche declared for thr draft according to his personal twitter. Dude is gonna make some money as a pass rushing LB in the NFL.

Also, a latest bowl projection has Michigan in the citrus bowl against..Alabama.

Also, a latest bowl projection has Michigan in the citrus bowl against..Alabama.
    Oh joy.

awesome

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031