Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    The good news is I have way more faith in Nussmeier making gameplans/adjustments than Borges, probably a lot more quick plays or misdirections to keep the D honest, last year they just went balls to the walls and Borges's stubborn *** kept calling the same **** over and over anyway

The Official Michigan Wolverines Football Thread Continued

Huge get for Big Blue in Isaac. I saw this kid play a lot as he was at Joliet Catholic which is about 20 minutes from me and the kid is a monster. Hopefully he can play right away, but I wouldn't count on it.

http://detroitsportsnation.com/blog/...lege%20edition

Pretty impressive considering how irrelevant Michigan has been the last few years.

How is Ohio State not most hated in Michigan?

Michigan is most hated in Michigan and OSU is most hated in Ohio? Am I misunderstanding this poll?

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    How is Ohio State not most hated in Michigan?

Michigan is most hated in Michigan and OSU is most hated in Ohio? Am I misunderstanding this poll?
    All the bandwagon Spartan fans have come out after years of hiding

Updated: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Buc0NEiCYAAu_XF.png

Still surprised Texas hates Texas

Can someone give me a rundown on what Michigan is expected to do this year? I don't have the time to really get into college football, aside from just checking out the games. The Big 10 is really weak again this year...do we have a chance to win the Big 10?

Ty Isaac's initial appeal to play immediately for Michigan has been denied by the NCAA, but Michigan will file another appeal to see if the NCAA will change their mind. It would be huge for the Wolverines to get Isaac to be a part of this backfield as he has huge potential. Michigan isn't sure whether they will get an answer by Saturday for the opener against the Appalachian St.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Can someone give me a rundown on what Michigan is expected to do this year? I don't have the time to really get into college football, aside from just checking out the games. The Big 10 is really weak again this year...do we have a chance to win the Big 10?
    I'd lean towards no. O-line is still shaky, Denard Gardner is still the QB, and apparently Nussmeier was quoted as saying he's not happy with how the offense is looking. That quote popped up in my news feed just a few days ago.

Yeah I've heard some grumblings that the O-Line looks terrible. Like, same as last year minus Lewan terrible... yikes

2nd play from scrimmage and Gardner & Green are going opposite directions on the hand off. That bodes well.

Oh well that's not good to see. ******* WR for App state just cut Jabril Peppers down with a chop block at the knees/

lol Galloway was praising Devin's mechanics as he hopped and shotput tossed the pass to Funchess.

Great 1st quarter overall

Funchess is unstoppable

I need to keep reminding myself this is App state and not Alabama or whoever but man they look impressive in all facets of the game. The d-line for once since LaMarr Woodley left is getting pressure lol

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast