Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Heard on the radio that Michigan's recruiting class is pretty meh. Anyone think Hoke gets the Axe this year if we suck again?
    I guess it depends on the recruiting service. Between the four main sites, we rank anywhere from 12 (espn), to 29 (rivals). But we got our main guy, Jabrill Peppers (#1 ranked CB, top 5 overall) so that's good. I'm not sure if we had a lot of scholarships to hand out, so that might account for the overall "meh" vibe, we only got 16 guys. I don't follow recruiting like I used to though since everything nowadays is pay sites.

If we stink again this year Hoke could definitely get the axe, unless Brandon feels sympathy for the coordinator turnover, but I doubt it.

Hoke is gone imo if they stink it up again. I think they were sending him a message when they brought in Nussmeier. My buddy, who is a giant Michigan homer, seems to think that Nussmeier is the next in line should Hoke fail. Depending on how the offense looks I can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Hoke is gone imo if they stink it up again. I think they were sending him a message when they brought in Nussmeier. My buddy, who is a giant Michigan homer, seems to think that Nussmeier is the next in line should Hoke fail. Depending on how the offense looks I can see that.
    Weird, I read somewhere that Hoke is the one that brought Nussmeier in, and had to defend himself against Brandon as far as who has control over football

You guys hear about Kain Colter is the first to testify for a player union in CFB?

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...to-labor-board

These guys want to get paid for the money that they bring in.

He has no crimes. A woman reported it to the police and then decided not to proceed with charges. Michigan had no evidence or a complaining witness to my understanding. It's ridiculous to expel someone with this amount of evidence.

If gibbons did do it i hope he goes to prison for a very long time. If he didn't do it I hope he files a suit against the school and Government for passing and enforcing these ridiculous guilty till proven innocent laws.

Only down because of size. Go off the average star rating and ranking is pretty high. Plus might go higher if McDowell ends up at Michigan.

So... anyone else going to the spring game next weekend?

So after attending the spring game I can say one thing: temper your expectations. The o-line looked horrendous, Denard Gardner threw a pick on his first pass of the scrimmage, and Funchess dropped at least 3 passes his way.

It is early so things will be fixed but what I saw was not very good at all.

Sounds like the defense looked good!

*glass half full*

Actually they did but was that because the offense was awful or because they are that good? It was cool to see Jake Ryan out there again and looking like Jake Ryan. There's also a corner (who's name I forgot lol) that was doing a pretty good job on Funchess. Couple of times he got up and broke up the passes.

2014 schedule, home games in bold

8/30 Appalachian State Mountaineers

9/6 at Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    9/13 Miami (OH) RedHawks

9/20 Utah Utes

9/27 Minnesota Golden Gophers

10/4 at Rutgers Scarlet Knights
    10/11 Penn State Nittany Lions

10/18 Bye
    10/25 at Michigan State Spartans
    11/1 Indiana Hoosiers (HC)
    Homecoming game
    11/8 at Northwestern Wildcats
    11/25 Bye
    11/22 Maryland Terrapins

11/29 at Ohio State Buckeyes

We picked up Ty Isaac (transfer from USC, former 5* RB recruit) too, so that's cool. He's trying to get a special waiver to play right away but I'd be surprised if he got it (he transferred because his mom is ill, but U of M is 250 miles away so...)

He's supposedly built in the mold of an Adrian Peterson too. Man if he lives up his billing he and Green would make a nice, brutish 1-2 punch at the RB spot.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    He's supposedly built in the mold of an Adrian Peterson too. Man if he lives up his billing he and Green would make a nice, brutish 1-2 punch at the RB spot.
    As bad as our O-Line is, I hope both of them learn to pass protect...

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    As bad as our O-Line is, I hope both of them learn to pass protect...
    That too. Glasgow also just got in trouble for a dui so the crappy o-line just got worse and can't stay away from the beer. *cough*Lewan*cough*

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast