Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    A few years ago I might have cared. Honestly at this point its a chore to watch Michigan. I'll never stop being a fan but I won't be going out of my way to watch until things start shaping up. Starting with Hoke and Brandon going away.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    A few years ago I might have cared. Honestly at this point its a chore to watch Michigan. I'll never stop being a fan but I won't be going out of my way to watch until things start shaping up. Starting with Hoke and Brandon going away.
    I only have watched 1 game this year. The Notre Dame beat down. I gave up for the year after that.

I keep watching the games, I can't help it. Even the games I have to stream, it's an obsession

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I keep watching the games, I can't help it. Even the games I have to stream, it's an obsession
    That's the spirit........I can't watch Navy home games, but I am sometimes there working. The office has XM radio going when I am at the store or on the road. Heck, I remember going to Navy home games before the team started winning before Paul Johnson took over.

At least for me, I am making sure I am off by noon next weekend so I can watch the Georgia/Florida game and then Maryland/Notre Dame. I need at least one weekend where I can get the total fix.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    That's the spirit........I can't watch Navy home games, but I am sometimes there working. The office has XM radio going when I am at the store or on the road. Heck, I remember going to Navy home games before the team started winning before Paul Johnson took over.

At least for me, I am making sure I am off by noon next weekend so I can watch the Georgia/Florida game and then Maryland/Notre Dame. I need at least one weekend where I can get the total fix.
    This is probably going to sound really weird, but there's a strange visual effect I get from seeing the Michigan players on the field. Whether they're coming out of the tunnel slapping the MGoBlue banner, or simply lining up for a standard play, Michigan games feel different for me than other games. Even when I have to suffer through the crap, the game on the field has a different appearance than if I was watching two random teams. I hope that makes sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    This is probably going to sound really weird, but there's a strange visual effect I get from seeing the Michigan players on the field. Whether they're coming out of the tunnel slapping the MGoBlue banner, or simply lining up for a standard play, Michigan games feel different for me than other games. Even when I have to suffer through the crap, the game on the field has a different appearance than if I was watching two random teams. I hope that makes sense lol
    I feel the same way about the Baltimore Orioles actually. I guess it's because they are the first team I started watching growing up, and as a 6 year old playing t-ball I could understand enough about the game.

This could get ugly fast

Pick 6. Nice last two passes Gardner.

This is tragic.

Seriously with this program.

After weeks of avoiding the issue, the Michigan football program has relented: Cornerback Jabrill Peppers and linebacker Desmond Morgan are no longer listed on the depth chart.

Coach Brady Hoke that said Morgan is out for the season and will return for a fifth year in 2015.

"He had a hand problem," Hoke said. "It's two-thirds of the season done."

In relation to Morgan's injury, the Free Press obtained a record of an ambulance transporting an individual whose arm was bleeding profusely in late August.

Peppers has a "lower extremity injury," according to Michigan radio. Hoke today said that the freshman's status is still not defined.
    Just shut Peppers down. This team is finished, no reason to get him hurt worse then he already is. Also sit Gardner.....Morris/whoever can't be much worse.

Force Gardner to stop wearing #98.

Dave Brandon is expected to resign as the athletic director of the University of Michigan, a source with first-hand knowledge of the plan told the Free Press.

U-M President Mark Schlissel called a 1:30 p.m. news conference this afternoon. The source told the Free Press that U-M will announce that Brandon is out as athletic director.

Other sources all with first-hand knowledge of plans said that athletic department staff has been told that Brandon is resigning. They did not want to be identified because they were not authorized to talk publicly about the situation
    http://www.freep.com/story/sports/co...igan/18238801/

Now to get rid of Brady Joke!

Earlier this week, mgoblog.com posted caustic and condescending emails that fans wrote to Brandon with their concerns about the athletic department. The website reviewed email exchanges between Brandon and several different fans in which he allegedly told one to "quit drinking and go to bed" and another to "find a new team to support."
    Due to those comments, Brandon was likely called into the president's office and offered the chance to resign or be fired. The Colorado Rockies owner came under fire for making similar statements, but he's the owner and ultimately accountable to himself. Brandon has at least one boss, and is accountable to the school and athletic department.

Ultimately, Michigan fans get what they wanted, and will likely get the new coach they want as well.

Would be a quality hire, especially given his experience at Northwestern. It would also be a smart decision to go outside of the university to make the hire.

Michigan has targeted Northwestern athletic director Jim Phillips as a candidate to succeed Dave Brandon, according to a source.

This is an indication that Michigan will seriously consider candidates without university ties.

Brandon resigned Friday amid a storm of controversy. A string of athletic department mishaps in the past several months dominated headlines around the Michigan campus and served as a regular distraction at sporting events.

Some logical candidates also likely to be considered include Connecticut's Warde Manuel and Boston College's Brad Bates, who do have Michigan ties.

Phillips has served two years as the AD Chair of the Big Ten while also working as a member of the Rose Bowl Management Committee. Northwestern has had more than 200 Academic All-Americans in each of the past four years.

Michigan in the past has considered Northwestern football coach Pat Fitzgerald as a head coach candidate, but Phillips secured him to new contracts

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...d-jim-phillips

Gardner

Just can't let us have an easy game, can ya?

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast