Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Another ugly, ****** game coming our way?

I hope I don't have to watch that DPJ hit anymore, that was viscous, can't believe how quick he got back in there... and scored!

I did not see the Wisconsin beat down coming..and I love it.

Michigan's best win at this point is @Northwestern

For all the talk of Michigan getting to the playoff, that's not much of a resume

Still a lot to prove

Another year goes by and the Michigan defense still can't stop the "mighty" Hoosiers offense. Absolutely pathetic excuse of a showing by the Wolverines defense thus far. ****ing pathetic.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 11-17-2018 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Another year goes by and the Michigan defense still can't stop the "mighty" Hoosiers offense. Absolutely pathetic excuse of a showing by the Wolverines defense thus far. ****ing pathetic.
    Something that went over my head: Michigan doesn't control it's own destiny. If Georgia knocks out Bama we're screwed. Even winning at OSU and winning the B1G title game can't overcome that

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Something that went over my head: Michigan doesn't control it's own destiny. If Georgia knocks out Bama we're screwed. Even winning at OSU and winning the B1G title game can't overcome that
    They only thing that could help us is if they decide Bama losing is enough to drop them to 5. Given how last year played out, that probably does not happen. Could that be changed if Michigan kills OSU? I doubt it happens but Michigan scoring big has to be impressive given all of the years of failure against them right (even if they are overrated based on how they have looked)?

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930