Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman26 View Post
    In a 3-4 your MLB has to be athletic, able to cover, and stuff the run. At this point in his career Greenway isn't any of that. He is one of the slower LB's in football, he's been torched in coverage year after year. I'm not sure Greenway should start on any D, least of all at MLB in a 3-4. If we make the switch to a 3-4 Greenway has to be a casualty. Greenway or Beason aren't anywhere close to a Bowman or Willis. I would love to see Robison and Griffin as OLB's in a 3-4, seeing how much Mathis has thrived in it, but Griffin is to athletic and gifted to be eating double teams as a 3-4 DE. On the flip side I'd worry if either of them were asked to cover consistently.
    Sounds like you're arguing for a 1st round difference making LB - I thought you wanted to go balls out for a WR in the 1st round?

Quote Originally Posted by KJL View Post
    Sounds like you're arguing for a 1st round difference making LB - I thought you wanted to go balls out for a WR in the 1st round?
    I do want a WR in round 1, I'd like OLB Van Noy in the 2nd and QB Jimmy Garoppolo round 3. Then I'd like to add V. Rey in the FA market, he played well for the Bengals this season and he would be a good candidate to wear the headset and call the plays for the D. I'd like to see Van Noy, Rey, and Cole starting at LB next year with Smith and Sendejo at S.

I love how Zimmer has gotten production from guys like Atkins(late pick), Burfict(UDFA), M. Lawson(FA), R. Nelson(FA), Pacman(undesirable)... M. Lawson and Nelson were written off by most of the NFL, but Zimmer found a role for them. I think Van Noy takes the speedy LB Lawson role, V. Rey takes over Maualuga's role, and Cole takes over Burfict's role.

Then we sign FA NT L. Joseph and Captain Munnerlyn and were set.

...I love how Zimmer has gotten production from guys like Atkins(late pick), Burfict(UDFA), M. Lawson(FA), R. Nelson(FA), Pacman(undesirable)... M. Lawson and Nelson were written off by most of the NFL, but Zimmer found a role for them. I think Van Noy takes the speedy LB Lawson role, V. Rey takes over Maualuga's role, and Cole takes over Burfict's role...
    But realize that all those Cinci players you like were NOT assembled in one offseason - they were assembled over 2-4 years. Also consider that the time and effort Zimmer put into undesirables like Burfict and Pacman he won't have as a HC and you can't just assume the next DC will be as good at it as Zimmer was. I appreciate the ambition of your plan but it doesn't strike me as something that is common or should be planned for.

In a 3-4 your MLB has to be athletic, able to cover, and stuff the run. At this point in his career Greenway isn't any of that. He is one of the slower LB's in football, he's been torched in coverage year after year. I'm not sure Greenway should start on any D, least of all at MLB in a 3-4. If we make the switch to a 3-4 Greenway has to be a casualty. Greenway or Beason aren't anywhere close to a Bowman or Willis. I would love to see Robison and Griffin as OLB's in a 3-4, seeing how much Mathis has thrived in it, but Griffin is to athletic and gifted to be eating double teams as a 3-4 DE. On the flip side I'd worry if either of them were asked to cover consistently.
    I dont think we will be switching to the 3-4 though since Zimmer is most likely our guy. He runs an aggressive 4-3

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Would love to find a way to get Ifo Ekpre-Olomu if he decides to declare. Despite his size, I'm also a big fan of Lamarcus Joyner, kind of reminds me of Winfield.
    absolutely.... he is a play-making CB, not a shut-down CB. He helps in run support. makes tackles behind the line and can rush the passer..

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    absolutely.... he is a play-making CB, not a shut-down CB. He helps in run support. makes tackles behind the line and can rush the passer..
    Couldn't agree more, Joyner just has a nose for the ball. He is a gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    I dont think we will be switching to the 3-4 though since Zimmer is most likely our guy. He runs an aggressive 4-3
    I know, that's what I was telling Daniel0227 when I was giving him my opinion of his Mock off season. He was saying Greenway could play a 3-4 MLB just as good as P. Willis and N. Bowman.

And also Zimmer has coached 3-4 D's in the past. Though it's unlikely he could install a hybrid scheme.

Not a draft goes by where somebody says, guy looks like Winfield. Just cause a guy is 5'10 and has a highlight reel of hits doesn't make him Winfield. The amount of physicality he brought to the field is comparable to what Willis and Bowman bring.

Mock Off season 2.0
    HC -Zimmer -check
    OC -N. Turner
    DC- G. Stewart

Players to be dismissed one way or the other.
    J. Allen -deserves a chance to play for a title, and Griffin deserves a chance to start, plus I don't want to pay
    K. Williams -For the same reason's as Allen
    C. Greenway -costs 8.2M and he played poorly, is getting older and losing speed, saves us 4M.
    C. Johnson -because he's terrible
    J. Carlson -Ford is better, saves us 2M
    L. Guion -saves us 4M
    M. Cassel -doesn't fit N. Turner's offense
    C. Ponder -wash away the old
    J. Simpson -gets in trouble, isn't good enough for all the trouble. Very low character guy
    E. Henderson -see Simpson, saves us 2M
    J. Felton -saves us 1.5M, Ellison can play FB, that way Ford will see some playtime.
    J. Freeman -terrible
    C. Cook -terrible
    T. Gerhart -should look for a chance to start
    J. Webb -we need to move on
    S. Olsen
    J. Webb -isn't a good T
    M. Mitchell
    L. Dean
    D. Bishop

We'd be 43M under the cap at this point.

Resign and their salary
    F. Evans 1M-a good reserve
    E. Griffin 6M -we need to keep him even if we have to overpay
    M. Sherels 1M -think our PR also needs a shot as the starting NCB
    J. Berger 1M -good backup

We'd have 34M at this point

Restructure
    Adrian Peterson -6 yr 56M. I'd set it up so we paid him 12, 10, 10, 8, 8, 8. That locks him up until he's 35.

We'd have 36M at this point

FA and their projected salary
    CB - A. Verner 8M -would make a solid CB duo with Rhodes
    OG -Geoff Schwartz 5M -was great/dominant for the chiefs
    WLB -W. Woodyard 5M -a big upgrade on Greenway, can cover and run better, is good in run support
    QB -J. McCown 5M -a fit for N. Turner's offense, he could keep us competitive while we groom Garoppolo.
    ILB -Vinny Rey 3M -from the Bengals, he can have the mic in his helmet and help this D transition into Zimmer's scheme.

We'd have 10M at this point

*trade 8 for 16 and 48*
    (1)16 -L. Nix NT -A huge, dominant NT that has flashes of V. Wilfork in his game
    *trade (2)40 and (3)72 for (1)24*
    (1)24 -K. Benjamin WR -a huge WR that can win jump balls downfield and win with body positioning. Think A. Jeffory 2.0
    *trade (2)48 and (4)104 for 39*
    (2)39 -Kyle Van Noy OLB -athletic LB who is great in coverage and can also stop the run and rush the passer.
    (3)94 -J. Garoppolo QB -I just believe in this guy
    5. Keith McGill CB -6'3 12 passes defended, worth a flyer for depth
    6. Mister Cobble NT -6'0 340 lb DT
    7. Erik Lora WR -Garoppolo's favorite target

Sign these guys for around 5M, we'd have 5M left.

QB -J. McCown, J. Garoppolo
    RB -Peterson, Asiata
    WR -Jennings, Patterson, Benjamin, Wright, Childs or Lora
    TE -Rudolph, Ellison, Ford
    LT -Kalil
    LG -G. Shwartz
    C -Sullivan, Berger
    RG -Fusco
    RT -Loadholt

LE -Robison
    NT -L. Nix, Cobble -Nix will eat up double teams, making things easier for everyone in the front 7. Pat 2.0
    DT -S. Floyd, Evans
    RE -E. Griffin -he's going to blow up, can't wait to see him get a full season of reps. 15+ sacks easy.
    WLB -W. Woodyard -one of the best WLB's in the game
    ILB -V. Rey, A. Cole -Rey was outstanding while playing ILB for Zimmer's D in 2013.
    SLB -Kyle Van Noy
    LCB -A. Verner, McGill
    RCB -X. Rhodes, Robinson
    NCB -Sherels -I think Zimmer can make a player out of him yet
    FS -H. Smith
    SS -Sendejo -If Zimmer can make Nelson a good starter I can't wait to see what he'll do for Sendejo

2015 and beyond-we'd have 10-12M to spend. We cut Jennings saving us 9.5 and McCown's contract is 1 year 5M, that gives us 14.5 M, leaving us with roughly 25M left. We'd then have plenty of room to resign Rudolph and look at extending Kalil and Smith. And we should be in good position to resign Patterson, Rhodes and Floyd after that.

Summary
    This team would kill it. Getting a NT is crucial for any D, look how much Poe and Star improved the team's D. Having a big, strong NT will eat double teams freeing up LB's and his fellow lineman of blockers while also improving the run D. Nix could be used as a NT in a 3-4 hybrid situation, while Floyd moves to DE, Evans comes in as the other DE, and Cole slides into the 2nd ILB spot, while Griffin, Robison and Van Noy could play OLB. All 3 LB's have been replaced and severely upgraded, especially in coverage. Having Rhodes and Verner on the outside is huge, especially when Zimmer likes to blitz, when they will be left on an island. Sendejo is a great SS for Zimmer because he can play inside the box as well as cover TE's. This is a potential top 5 D, annually.

As for the offense, McCown fits N. Turner's scheme, he is accurate, will throw deep and let his WR's make a play, and he takes care of the football. This gives us a season to groom Garoppolo. Benjamin has a lot of potential and ensure's us the offense has plenty of playmakers to help the QB position. No matter what we need to give our next QB the best chance to succeed. Great passers will struggle without passing options. Brady, Kaep, Flacco and Wilson have all had slumps. Then you look at the Browns and Bengals who have bad QB's but still have a decent passing attack because of the WR's they have.

Mock Off season 2.0

Summary
    This team would kill it. Getting a NT is crucial for any D, look how much Poe and Star improved the team's D. Having a big, strong NT will eat double teams freeing up LB's and his fellow lineman of blockers while also improving the run D. Nix could be used as a NT in a 3-4 hybrid situation, while Floyd moves to DE, Evans comes in as the other DE, and Cole slides into the 2nd ILB spot, while Griffin, Robison and Van Noy could play OLB. All 3 LB's have been replaced and severely upgraded, especially in coverage. Having Rhodes and Verner on the outside is huge, especially when Zimmer likes to blitz, when they will be left on an island. Sendejo is a great SS for Zimmer because he can play inside the box as well as cover TE's. This is a potential top 5 D, annually.

As for the offense, McCown fits N. Turner's scheme, he is accurate, will throw deep and let his WR's make a play, and he takes care of the football. This gives us a season to groom Garoppolo. Benjamin has a lot of potential and ensure's us the offense has plenty of playmakers to help the QB position. No matter what we need to give our next QB the best chance to succeed. Great passers will struggle without passing options. Brady, Kaep, Flacco and Wilson have all had slumps. Then you look at the Browns and Bengals who have bad QB's but still have a decent passing attack because of the WR's they have.
    Really like the game plan you have come up with here Dayman, you have a similar shopping list to me with not only the draft picks but the free agency acquisitions.

If we end up with that type of haul we are suddenly looking like a MUCH improved team. Come May if our team is looking like that I will be one very happy Vikes fan.

I got bored so I figured I would throw together a quick mock draft:

8. QB Teddy Bridgewater
    40. OLB Kyle Van Noy
    72. CB Kyle Fuller
    96. FS Dion Bailey
    104. DT Daniel McCullers
    136. ILB Max Bullough
    160. OG John Urschel
    192. WR L'Damian Washington

A guy can dream....
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Okay so I have decided to throw my hat in the ring and give yet another perspective on our proposed dream off season. I am no expert like some of you Norse Gods on this forum but I have a fairly reasonable understanding on the majority of things relating to the Vikings as well as who I feel could make a good impact in our team. Don’t persecute me over cap numbers as I was just cross referencing sites/other posts/my own imagination to make the figures work.

Re-signings (not to be confused with people quitting)

Everson Griffen: Give the man his chance to finally start and see what he can do. I’m thinking something like $18m over 4 years should get it done.
    Marcus Sherels: Decent depth at CB, bit of a feel good story and a handy little special teamer. $2m over 2 years.
    Chris Cook: Flaming out in a contract year helps us, he is a talented player and under someone like Zimmer could develop him into a decent corner who might even catch the illusive interception before I turn 30. Cheap 2 year prove it deal, $1.5m per year.
    Desmond Bishop: Similar to Cook, injuries derailed his season but grabbing him on another bargain deal for depth doesn’t hurt. $1m 1 year.
    Joe Webb: Could be obtained for peanuts I would imagine, I still hope he gets on the field and wows us more regularly with that freakish talent of his.
    Joe Berger: Depth at guard. Plain and simple.
    Ja’Marcus Webb: See Joe Berger.

Not Re-signed

Jared Allen: Would like to keep him but he’s off to a contender to chase that ring.
    Kevin Williams: If he takes a hometown discount I would love to re-sign him and let him start at nose, he was surprisingly effective when he subbed in there this season. If not all the best KWill.
    Charlie Johnson: Goodbye and good riddance.
    Marvin Mitchell: Still baffled how he earned so many reps.
    Jerome Simpson: Will probably want more than I am willing to offer, either that or he ends up in jail with Henderson.

Notable Cuts

Erin Henderson: Let him find another source of income to fund his drinking habits.
    John Carlson: Came on strong when Rudolph went down but he is overpriced and Ellson and Ford are more than capable replacements.
    Letroy Guion: $4 million in savings. Nuff said.

Free Agent Signings

Here’s where things get fun. My ideal wish list is to grab some big time help in the secondary and possibly dip into the linebacker pool as well.

Alteraun Verner (CB): Came on strong this year, showed elite shutdown potential. Probably the prize in the CB crop but well worth it at only 25. Pair him up with Rhodes and relax. Thinking a 4 year $32m year would potentially get us the other half to our shutdown tandem.

Michael Johnson (DE): Had a down year based on sack numbers but was up on pressures, forced fumbles and tackles for loss. Zimmer has been working with him the past few years and turned him into a very good DE I think he will follow his coach to the land of purple. This signing could also alter our chances of re-signing Griffen. I still like a 3 DE rotation of Robison, Griffen and Johnson. $26m over 4 years.

Jason Worilds (LB): Still in his mid 20s and has just finished a very solid season with Pittsburgh. 60+ tackles and 8 sacks will have him generating interest in FA. Depending on what we do with Greenway (a possible cut victim) Worilds would have us saying Chad who in no time. I imagine somewhere around $5m per year.

Geoff Schwartz (G): Welcome back to Minnesota good sir!! Still can’t understand why we didn’t resign him last season. He can slot right into Charlie Johnson’s vacant LG position. $2m per year sound fair?

2014 Draft

Probably my favourite part of the year (well behind steak and BJ day) and unless Teddy or Johnny are somehow there at 8 I’m going BPA. I would also be pretty happy to trade back to around 18 and grab another 2nd rounder if the opportunity arises.

Rd 1. Sammy Watkins (WR): Sure this isn’t a pick based upon need but he is clearly BPA by a long way. He has been a beast at Clemson and has similar YAC abilities as our very own Flash Patterson. He has speed to burn, excellent size at 6’1 and hands safer than a bank vault. Gives us a legit number 1 WR who is polished and can run the route tree while also allowing us to move Jennings to the slot to create mismatches all over the field.

Rd 2. Kyle Van Noy (LB): Have been very high on him for a year or two now, he could be a day one starter and has excellent play recognition. He can do it all and is excellent at stopping both the run and pass. Ideal size and speed for the position.

Rd 3. Jimmy Garoppolo (QB): The current conductor of the hype train amongst scouts and forums, his small hands seem to be an afterthought compared to his talent. He makes good reads and can hit all the throws, has a quick release and dominated the competition this season. 53 TDs at a 66% clip is nothing to frown at.

Rd 3. Daniel McCullers (DT): Extremely raw but oozing with potential. This kid is the size of a house full of lamb legs, would be a homage to Phat Pat and I believe under Zimmer he could become something special. You can’t teach that kind of size.

Rd 4. Antone Exum (CB): If he didn’t go down with an ACL injury he probably would’ve gone second round. 3 year starter with excellent size and some good man coverage skills. Can never have too much secondary depth…ask Seattle about that if you doubt me. Another option here is Stanley Jean-Baptiste who is a huge corner with some big play ability. Could flip between them after the combine.

Rd 5. De’Anthony Thomas (RB/WR/SwissArmyKnife/Bonehead): Talent alone he deserves to be a 2nd/3rd rounder but I think due to his attitude he will be a late round pick. Grabbing him gives us a true change of pace back and also our own Darren Sproles clone to create havoc on passing downs. Thomas and Patterson on kick returns would give opposing coaches nightmares.

If we traded back from 8 with our additional 2nd I’d be targeting:

Rd 2A. Lamarcus Joyner (CB/S): A little undersized (I will try avoid the Winfield comparisons) but has a real eye for the ball. He hits like a truck and has experience playing with Rhodes due to their FSU days. Let he and Robinson fight it out for the rights to play slot corner.

Depth Chart

OFFENSE
    QB: Matt Cassel, Jimmy Garoppolo
    RB: Adrian Peterson, De’Anthony Thomas
    FB: Jerome Felton, Zach Line
    WR: Sammy Watkins, Greg Jennings, Cordarelle Patterson, Jarius Wright, Joe Webb, Greg Childs
    TE: Kyle Rudolph, Rhett Ellson, Chase Ford
    LT: Matt Kalil
    LG: Geoff Schwartz
    C: John Sullivan, Joe Berger
    RG: Brandon Fusco
    RT: Phil Loadholt, Ja’Marcus Webb

DEFENCE
    LE: Brian Robison, Michael Johnson
    DT: Shariff Floyd, Fred Evans
    NT: Daniel McCullers
    RE: Everson Griffen
    WLB: Chad Greenway, Audie Cole
    ILB: Jason Worilds, Mike Mauti
    SLB: Kyle Van Noy, Gerald Hodges, Desmond Bishop
    LCB: Alteraun Verner, Shaun Prater
    RCB : Xavier Rhodes, Antone Exum
    NCB: Josh Robinson, Marcus Sherels
    FS: Harrison Smith
    SS: Andrew Sendejo

SPECIAL TEAMS
    K: Blair Walsh
    P: Jeff Locke
    KR: Cordarelle Patterson, De'Anthony Thomas
    PR: Marcus Sherels

So there you have it, my first ever mock off season all the way from Australia. No doubt there will be a lot of minor signings and cuts but I just wanted to try focus on the main guys.

OMAHA!!

Mock Off season 2.0
    HC -Zimmer -check
    OC -N. Turner
    DC- G. Stewart

Players to be dismissed one way or the other.
    J. Allen -deserves a chance to play for a title, and Griffin deserves a chance to start, plus I don't want to pay
    K. Williams -For the same reason's as Allen
    C. Greenway -costs 8.2M and he played poorly, is getting older and losing speed, saves us 4M.
    C. Johnson -because he's terrible
    J. Carlson -Ford is better, saves us 2M
    L. Guion -saves us 4M
    M. Cassel -doesn't fit N. Turner's offense
    C. Ponder -wash away the old
    J. Simpson -gets in trouble, isn't good enough for all the trouble. Very low character guy
    E. Henderson -see Simpson, saves us 2M
    J. Felton -saves us 1.5M, Ellison can play FB, that way Ford will see some playtime.
    J. Freeman -terrible
    C. Cook -terrible
    T. Gerhart -should look for a chance to start
    J. Webb -we need to move on
    S. Olsen
    J. Webb -isn't a good T
    M. Mitchell
    L. Dean
    D. Bishop

We'd be 43M under the cap at this point.

Resign and their salary
    F. Evans 1M-a good reserve
    E. Griffin 6M -we need to keep him even if we have to overpay
    M. Sherels 1M -think our PR also needs a shot as the starting NCB
    J. Berger 1M -good backup

We'd have 34M at this point

Restructure
    Adrian Peterson -6 yr 56M. I'd set it up so we paid him 12, 10, 10, 8, 8, 8. That locks him up until he's 35.

We'd have 36M at this point

FA and their projected salary
    CB - A. Verner 8M -would make a solid CB duo with Rhodes
    OG -Geoff Schwartz 5M -was great/dominant for the chiefs
    WLB -W. Woodyard 5M -a big upgrade on Greenway, can cover and run better, is good in run support
    QB -J. McCown 5M -a fit for N. Turner's offense, he could keep us competitive while we groom Garoppolo.
    ILB -Vinny Rey 3M -from the Bengals, he can have the mic in his helmet and help this D transition into Zimmer's scheme.

We'd have 10M at this point

*trade 8 for 16 and 48*
    (1)16 -L. Nix NT -A huge, dominant NT that has flashes of V. Wilfork in his game
    *trade (2)40 and (3)72 for (1)24*
    (1)24 -K. Benjamin WR -a huge WR that can win jump balls downfield and win with body positioning. Think A. Jeffory 2.0
    *trade (2)48 and (4)104 for 39*
    (2)39 -Kyle Van Noy OLB -athletic LB who is great in coverage and can also stop the run and rush the passer.
    (3)94 -J. Garoppolo QB -I just believe in this guy
    5. Keith McGill CB -6'3 12 passes defended, worth a flyer for depth
    6. Mister Cobble NT -6'0 340 lb DT
    7. Erik Lora WR -Garoppolo's favorite target

Sign these guys for around 5M, we'd have 5M left.

QB -J. McCown, J. Garoppolo
    RB -Peterson, Asiata
    WR -Jennings, Patterson, Benjamin, Wright, Childs or Lora
    TE -Rudolph, Ellison, Ford
    LT -Kalil
    LG -G. Shwartz
    C -Sullivan, Berger
    RG -Fusco
    RT -Loadholt

LE -Robison
    NT -L. Nix, Cobble -Nix will eat up double teams, making things easier for everyone in the front 7. Pat 2.0
    DT -S. Floyd, Evans
    RE -E. Griffin -he's going to blow up, can't wait to see him get a full season of reps. 15+ sacks easy.
    WLB -W. Woodyard -one of the best WLB's in the game
    ILB -V. Rey, A. Cole -Rey was outstanding while playing ILB for Zimmer's D in 2013.
    SLB -Kyle Van Noy
    LCB -A. Verner, McGill
    RCB -X. Rhodes, Robinson
    NCB -Sherels -I think Zimmer can make a player out of him yet
    FS -H. Smith
    SS -Sendejo -If Zimmer can make Nelson a good starter I can't wait to see what he'll do for Sendejo

2015 and beyond-we'd have 10-12M to spend. We cut Jennings saving us 9.5 and McCown's contract is 1 year 5M, that gives us 14.5 M, leaving us with roughly 25M left. We'd then have plenty of room to resign Rudolph and look at extending Kalil and Smith. And we should be in good position to resign Patterson, Rhodes and Floyd after that.

Summary

as i understand it right now the vikes are 29 mill under it could get adjusted 2 to 4 mill at the leagues year end. also if they cut henderson and carlson retires that will open 9 to 11 mill more and one other thing i dident understand how do the 16th and 24 th picks connect to each other last i knew only the rams (2nd. and 13) and the browns ( 4th overall and 26 ) had multiple picks .as for greenway he was hurt most of the season and deserves a shot to fail or impress the new coaches.im beginning to like the idea of garrafillo in the third or 4th.first pick needs to be a corner or d line man. also if the geogia qb may drop out of the draft alltogather. he might make it udfa. also the vikes should look at rb. one guy i like i dont know if he is in the draft or not but was listed as a sr was marrion grice of arizona state. he is a duel threat out of the back field and would replace gerhart.

I never post on here, but i read all these posts everyday. I dont get why we would want to waste all these draft picks to move up a couple spot to grab a qb. My reason for this is as followed

1. All the qb's in the draft are all about equal. The only qb i can see as actually being a game changer is Johnny Manziel. Although he could be a boom or bust kind of guy. I read an article today stating that multiple teams in the NFL dont even think bridgewater is a 1st round talent. This is a weak qb class. Personally if the vikings go qb i want to see AJ McCarron come to the vikings in the second round. He is a proven winner, and when he was called upon to throw in Alabama he came through. Like the game against A&M.

2. The offense is not the problem for the vikings. When cassel was in the offense looked fine. The major holes are in the Defense. That why i dont think the vikings can waste picks to grab a qb. I would be totally fine with keeping cassel and signing mike vick. Yeah thats not the favorite of everyone, but he can provide a punch to the opposing teams defenses. And if he gets hurt we have cassel backing him up. Next years class of qb's could be a loaded class.

first 3 rounds
    1. CJ mosley/Denard- one of those
    2. Aj Mccarron
    3. DeAnthony Thomas either here or the 4th. Im sorry but Asiata is a fullback in my opinion, and i do not want him backing up AP. Thomas is explosive, and it never hurts have weapons on offense.

On Thomas, i think we would have to use a 3rd or the latest a 4th on him, he will not be there in the 5th.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast