Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Soonerule View Post
    I heard a rumor that LeBron wants to go back to Ohio, not sure if it is true or not. I just hope it doesn't turn into the media circus like the move to Miami was.....
    I heard someone who knows someone who knows someone else said Lebron will bring his talent to Okc

Quote Originally Posted by EL_MACHETE View Post
    I heard someone who knows someone who knows someone else said Lebron will bring his talent to Okc
    , nah, he might slow us down..... lol

If You See Westbrook Wrestling a Grizzlie.... pity the bear....

Westbrook, lamb and our first for lebron. Jackson, james, durant, ibaka and adams would be kick ***. It would make lebrons goal of averaging a triple double for a season possible.

Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Westbrook, lamb and our first for lebron. Jackson, james, durant, ibaka and adams would be kick ***. It would make lebrons goal of averaging a triple double for a season possible.

This way random lol

I honestly couldn't see Westbrook & Durant breaking up, They been together since day one and built a great chemistry. If anyone were to get traded I think it would probably be Serge Ibaka

Quote Originally Posted by EL_MACHETE View Post
    This way random lol

I honestly couldn't see Westbrook & Durant breaking up, They been together since day one and built a great chemistry. If anyone were to get traded I think it would probably
    be Serge Ibaka

No disrespect to Serge Ibaka, I have mad respect for him but if they wanted to bring in LeBron then I can see Ibaka as the odd man out bcuz oBut f his contract..

But even if we wanted LeBron or Not I doubt we'll break up our core for him

(*Don't break up something that's not broken*)

I really wasn't being serious about it. Just for fun but if it were to happen then they wouldn't take Ibaka for James. I love serge's game but I don't think he can be THE guy on a team and his contract is smaller then Westbrooks. If we were going to be trading for a top two tier player this season or next, I think it would be more along a Kevin Love or Joakim Noah (Even after the spat with Perk).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12