Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    I re-watched it a few times, they blew the whistle on the second foul. Oh well.
    it was a pretty quick whistle - like i said before you see it and then you blow the whistle those two hacks were pretty much right after another after Melo finally gained control of the ball. there is no way we know as spectators from watching the tv unless specified by the commentators at the scorer's table.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    It was blatantly obvious it was on the second foul.
    I know. **** it.

Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Dwight Howard almost back to his Orlando days. shooting % is down a little but he is putting up a career high in rebounding.
    He's not even close to the Orlando days. PER is pretty low compared
    LA Rams 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    it was a pretty quick whistle - like i said before you see it and then you blow the whistle those two hacks were pretty much right after another after Melo finally gained control of the ball. there is no way we know as spectators from watching the tv unless specified by the commentators at the scorer's table.
    Yes because everything that is said from the commentators at the scorers table must be right.

Heaven forbid we might be watching with HDTV & DVR, this 2013 not 1913
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

I probably shouldnt have started this thread but man. That **** was a legit and 1.
    The triangle

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    Yes because everything that is said from the commentators at the scorers table must be right.

Heaven forbid we might be watching with HDTV & DVR, this 2013 not 1913
    b/c the commentators would hear what the reasoning would be from the refs on any call.

dear God the simple-mindedness of some fans.

b/c the commentators would hear what the reasoning would be from the refs on any call.

dear God the simple-mindedness of some fans.
    the reasoning from the refs?!?!?!?!

I already know what their reasoning is. "We saw the foul on the first slap, therefore not a continuation"

the reasoning from the refs?!?!?!?!

I already know what their reasoning is. "We saw the foul on the first slap, therefore not a continuation"
    then? i don't know what we're arguing about since the first slap would not have been a continuation b/c he was not in the act of shooting.

that would have been a VERY slightly lenient continuation call. I mean if the refs said "second slap" but no continuation, then I would def side with what some of these fans on what they are complaining about lol.

then? i don't know what we're arguing about since the first slap would not have been a continuation b/c he was not in the act of shooting.
    ur kidding right?

WHOOSH sails right over head

I missed the part where I had any ****s to give about this.

ur kidding right?
    he finally got control of the ball. you going to tell me he was in the act of shooting after grabbing the ball i.e. just barely gaining the possession of the ball? he was turning his body but he was not the motion of shooting. if that was the case every play could be considered a motion of shooting.

Yeah, it's kinda dumb to get worked up over one play. There were plenty of stupid things that the Knicks did that were a lot more frustrating than the refs not giving a continuation on a rainbow fadeaway three.

Also, the Rockets are capped out and don't seem to have too many assets to trade aside from Parsons and Asik and they aren't even close to contending. Dwight seems like a shell of himself out there. In Orlando he would manhandle the Knicks no problem. Nowadays he's getting ripped to shreds by guys like Andrea Bargnani. Bad sign for Rockets fans. But at least they went for it and managed to put Harden next to Dwight even if Dwight seems like he's regressing.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone:27411423

I missed the part where I had any ****s to give about this.
    Lol you gave enough ***** to comment
    The triangle

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    there were a couple bad calls, on the steel in the highlights hardin was clearly fouled on the arm then elbowed in the head, no call, favor NY, the 3 pt shot i did not get a clear look, but if you make contact with a shooter it will get called, the Melo shot was a foul on the floor clearly, should have fouled earlier, no 3pt shots when down by 3, foul right away and make it a FT contest, If melo wasnt so stupid and didnt foul dwight within two minutes they would not have been in that situation. also looked to me like Bargs got alot of favorable calls against dwight, those in any other game could have gone either way. home court advantage does not mean the refs hand you the game QueensG. sorry if you think thats what home court means.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast