Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Yankees Fans & JuJu Believers, It's Time To Forgive AROD

Everyone reading this I ask that you leave your personal beliefs, personal opinions, dislike or hatred, etc at the door here. What we need from you guys is a clear mind and an open heart here because we are the last hope for the Yankees staff in the next three to five years, no pressure. Whether you believe in the JuJu and its effects it can have on a baseball team or not the facts that I am about to lay forward to you cannot be denied or ignored. This team is in trouble, this organization is in trouble, the future is in jeopardy, this team is cursed, and only we the fans can turn it all around.

Bottom line, I don't like to equivocate, we have to forgive Alex Rodriguez. Alex has screwed up a lot, let's not mince words here. Between his post season struggles, his not one but two mega contracts worth 10 years each, his whole opting out during the World Series, not one but two steroid allegations, not one but two hip surgeries, slapping the ball out of a player's glove against the Red Sox, getting ***** slapped by Jason Varitek, well I could go on all day. It's done, it is in the past, everything up to this point is gone, over, done kaput.

Starting absolutely right now, not in 2014, not in 2015 depending on this whole 211 game suspension, but right now I need you all to say this out loud:

"Hi my name is (fill in the blank), I love the New York Yankees, and I forgive Alex Rodriguez."

This is the only way the Yankees will win anything in the next five seasons. If we do not forgive Alex Rodriguez now and remove the JuJu, much like we did in 2009 when Alex burst onto the scene hitting a home run in his first at bat and not stopping until the World Series trophy was back where it belonged, then we will continue to make the Curse of the Bambino look like a infant story tale. Nobody wants that, now do they?

End the Curse of the JuJu, Forgive A Rod now.
    http://www.thegreedypinstripes.com/2...s-time-to.html

Make Pete Rose An Offer He Cannot Refuse

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    This team is not cursed. Arod won a world series here and we've been to the post season all but twice since 2000.

With that said, I hope Arod destroys MLB and Selig. MLB is looking very bad right now, not being willing to go public but still taking shots at him.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

**** you

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by FoSSi984 View Post
    **** you
    That's not very nice. Especially since I am just reposting something.

Make Pete Rose An Offer He Cannot Refuse

Quote Originally Posted by RobertDominguez View Post
    That's not very nice. Especially since I am just reposting something.
    Maybe be was saying it to Arod?

I will never forgive arod - since 2004 the king has arrived, but what does he do in the 2004 ACLS - strike out
    I watch/listen to every game & since 2004 he NEVER comes through in the clutch. except in 2009 - which everyone on the team was good - does he ever drive in the tieing/winning run from 2nd or 3rd. I hope they INCREASE the 211 game suspension so he is out for good. He will never reach the home run title - which is why the Yankees re-signed him in 2007

also if they give Cano 10 years the same thing will happen

LOL at "forgiveness" being "the only way the Yankees will win anything in the next five seasons." Will A-Rod hit better if I forgive him? If that's true, I hereby announce that I forgive A-Rod. There, now show me the WAR.

What the heck is JuJu?

Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    What the heck is JuJu?
    I didn't know either. But when I typed it into google, this is what I got...

So I am ALL about it! I forgive A-Rod. Now give me my Juju!!!!
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees

wtf OP lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees90. View Post
    What the heck is JuJu?

I too, am on board. Alex you are forgiven!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    What the heck is JuJu?
    Or a berry, a very smelly, sticky dingle berry that won't come off without pulling out azz hair.
    Either option makes sense in this case. People think he has bad Karma or is a smelly, nagging pain in the arse

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees90. View Post

I'll take that as well.

I want some JuJu

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast