Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Bad shot selection, Carmelo could have taken a couple more dribbles and pulled up.
    You don't dribble into the teeth of the Bulls defense with 5 seconds left. Your just dribbling yourself into a triple team and there wasn't enough time to kick it out once he got there.

Melo actually made some very good defensive plays for us tonight and a couple that were key to that 4th quarter run. His lack of D is way overstated. Bashing his shot selection and tendency to hold the ball is much more fair criticism than harping on his D like he's Stoudemire or something.

Deng wasn't active in last possessions, I dunno why? And JB can't shoot. 2 airballs

Happy Halloween! | NBA GameThread

This is gonna be a great game. 3 of the best shooters in the league going at it

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Melo actually made some very good defensive plays for us tonight and a couple that were key to that 4th quarter run. His lack of D is way overstated.
    Ok, but he "excels" in putting the ball in the basket, he couldn't do that even tho had 5 attempts.

Rose bailed out Thibs with that shot him allowing Rose to run iso the entire 4th was sooo ****ing stupid. We have installed the read and react offense which is basically floor space, cutting, and inside passing and we used it to a tee except for the 3's but those will come eventually. But in the 4th Thibs threw that playbook the one that gave us 10+ point leads on about 5-6 occasions and he almost cost us a game. I hope he learned from this bad mistake.

Btw, I know that sometimes bad shots happen but don't worry NY, BKN will smoke your ***.

Beautiful move by Griffin wow

Quote Originally Posted by Inside Hoops member, 2009
    If your team picks him in the top 10, the GM should be fired. Every year there are comparable talents to Steph who go undrafted. He is not worth a first round pick, let alone a lottery pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    Rose bailed out Thibs with that shot him allowing Rose to run iso the entire 4th was sooo ****ing stupid. We have installed the read and react offense which is basically floor space, cutting, and inside passing and we used it to a tee except for the 3's but those will come eventually. But in the 4th Thibs threw that playbook the one that gave us 10+ point leads on about 5-6 occasions and he almost cost us a game. I hope he learned from this bad mistake.
    I was asking the same question, why play Iso for so long? even tho Bulls couldn't hit nothing, they still could make something happen. MAybe, that neck pain was giving a Rose some serious pain...

clips and dubs is a good one so far !

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    The Knicks do the same thing, except with Melo in place of Rose. I guess when teams buckle down on defense in the last few minutes, it's hard to run the normal offense and it's hard to trust guys with the ball who aren't your money maker players.

Quote Originally Posted by KG21 View Post
    Btw, I know that sometimes bad shots happen but don't worry NY, BKN will smoke your ***.
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    The Knicks do the same thing, except with Melo in place of Rose. I guess when teams buckle down on defense in the last few minutes, it's hard to run the normal offense and it's hard to trust guys with the ball who aren't your money maker players.
    I hear ya but unlike the Knicks the Bulls aren't ever really good in ISO that isn't Roses thing either he's at his best when he's using guys like Noah and Boozers passing ability. When you have as many good passers on the floor as the Bulls you can get a good shot at any time there is no reason to take a shot you can get at any second right away run your offense and good things happen.

It's almost like Thibs is willing to lose games right now just to get Rose feeling good about himself and I'm not sure I agree with it. Let Noah and Boozer do their job

Defend in transition damn

Quote Originally Posted by Inside Hoops member, 2009
    If your team picks him in the top 10, the GM should be fired. Every year there are comparable talents to Steph who go undrafted. He is not worth a first round pick, let alone a lottery pick.

Once Barnes gets back for the Dubs, that bench is going to be a lot better. Probably their weak point right now

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast