Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Gamethread Wiz vs Pistons 10.30.13

vs

Venue: palace of Auburn hills
    Time:7:30pm

lineups to come later on and if anyone wants to help make these going forward feel free

Couldn't be more disappointed with the way the Wiz came out tonight

Yeah very disapointing lots to improve on.

Disappointed but at the same time Beal and Wall both struggled. That is part of the game but they won't play like that every night. Wall's shot looked like ****. He needs to stop taking 3's and realize when the jumper isn't working to stop taking it. Beal on the other hand his jumper looked good it just wasn't falling. I wouldn't worry about either of them to be honest.

The Pistons destroyed this team down low. The big men need to step up and play big. I feel like if everyone wasn't playing soft as **** then Monroe wouldn't have been nearly as effective as he was. Bynum driving and finishing on out center was really getting annoying. Bynum is not even 6 foot...

Another thing is that I hate the way this team tries to trap off a screen. Yeah, the big man needs to hedge but then get back right when the guard is back in position. Way too many times was there either a wide open lane to drive or there was a person cutting to the basket WIDE OPEN.

Plus i would have started Gortat over Booker.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Twiggy View Post
    Plus i would have started Gortat over Booker.
    I'm sure everyone would. The only reason he didn't start was because he just got here and they wanted to ease him in a little bit. He would've played more but he was in foul trouble. Chances are he will start in the next game.