Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100
Results 1,486 to 1,494 of 1494
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    on the other hand, we suck, so jumpman will be associated with failure

Take that, MJ!

51 for Mitchell in G1 Vs. Denver.

Another reminder that the Pistons took Luke Kennard over Donovan Mitchell.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    51 for Mitchell in G1 Vs. Denver.

Another reminder that the Pistons took Luke Kennard over Donovan Mitchell.
    57 points.....

haha what could have been.

he'd score 57 in a loss for us, too, and we'd be bummed about draft slotting

kennard >

wait, are the Pistons the only team with 2 players on the olympic team? Is that why the team is 0-2?

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    wait, are the Pistons the only team with 2 players on the olympic team? Is that why the team is 0-2?
    Might have been three had Stewart not gotten hurt. Good for our future though, getting guys experience with Team USA. Who knows, maybe they can "legally" recruit other players to the Pistons. Since, you know, Miami did that without consequence.

Hey guys, just came back from the future and the player formerly known as Cade Cunningham is the real deal, you're going to love him and so will the rest of the NBA. He goes by xXxCashMoney99CadexXx now...everyone had to legally change to their CashApp name after the US Dollar collapsed from sports gambling. I don't want to spoil it for you guys, but just make sure to buy a Cunningham rookie card ASAP (you'll thank me later multi-millionaire!)

Can't wait for you guys to see Cade hit the 52nd President of the United States Dwyane 'The Rock' Johnson with a people's elbow after betting the Pistons will 3-peat for a third time!

Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Hey guys, just came back from the future and the player formerly known as Cade Cunningham is the real deal, you're going to love him and so will the rest of the NBA. He goes by xXxCashMoney99CadexXx now...everyone had to legally change to their CashApp name after the US Dollar collapsed from sports gambling. I don't want to spoil it for you guys, but just make sure to buy a Cunningham rookie card ASAP (you'll thank me later multi-millionaire!)

Can't wait for you guys to see Cade hit the 52nd President of the United States Dwyane 'The Rock' Johnson with a people's elbow after betting the Pistons will 3-peat for a third time!
    I'd trade him for Simmons

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100