Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Kobe Ranked 25th by ESPN

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/98...rankings-21-25

Well then...

Kobe ranked 25th by ESPN in player rankings behind names like Bosh,Noah,Wall,Williams

Quote Originally Posted by matterxD View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/98...rankings-21-25

Well then...

Kobe ranked 25th by ESPN in player rankings behind names like Bosh,Noah,Wall,Williams
    he is clearly higher than 25th but who takes espn rankings seriously?

Kobe Ranked 25th by ESPN

Dwight Howard made the list? What's going on here?

Oh ****.... I saw this about 15 minutes ago, and my first reaction was "PSD's going to go *******." I didn't want to be the one to create the thread and begin WWIII.

Seriously though, even as somebody who is constantly on the other side of Kobe arguments, I think 25 is far too low. He's coming off one of the best seasons he's had in years and even with the Achilles injury, there's no reason to believe he won't still be one of the league's most dangerous scorers this season.

All this will do is drive Kobe. He will be on a mission to prove all his haters wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    he is clearly higher than 25th but who takes espn rankings seriously?
    This.
    When Ewing tells you to change your sig:

I understand the injury aspect but 25 is low. It'll probably fuel him, so I don't think it matters either way

I know ESPN always speaks shitt, but 25 is rather insane though.

Obviously this is due to his injury. I don't think he'd be this low if he was healthy.

How is Kobe only No. 25 in #NBArank? Last year D.Rose was No. 5 and A.Bynum No. 13 and both didn't play. Voters learning to weigh injuries

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/los...#ixzz2hu9MGfwE

Yeah, the ranking system is pretty messed to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Obviously this is due to his injury. I don't think he'd be this low if he was healthy.
    Yea, i guess what some are arguing is Bynum last year supposedly was 13 and Rose was 5.

I don't think it's a good ranking for Kobe at all, but like others have said, it's ESPN's rankings. It is what it is, much like their weekly power rankings. Makes for good debate, but that's about it

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman:27220592
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Yea, i guess what some are arguing is Bynum last year supposedly was 13 and Rose was 5.

I don't think it's a good ranking for Kobe at all, but like others have said, it's ESPN's rankings. It is what it is, much like their weekly power rankings. Makes for good debate, but that's about it
    A good motivation for mamba

That is an absurd ranking. Kobe was clearly the Lakers best player so how is it that injuries are at fault here when Dwight's excuse ALL season was injury and yet is going to be ranked higher.

Free As Seagull.

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post

I wasn't aware of that. If they felt Rose and Bynum would be that high than maybe it is a hater poll.
    Once he's back, I don't see him being the 25th best and doubt any logical fan would buy it either.

this is just to get a reaction. 99% of ESPN will be riding Kobe's nuts once he comes back.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast