Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1005
  1. #676
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,877
    Woke up to wicked winds and a layer of snow everywhere. Baby up ALL night. Get to go stand out in the snow now, but I don't mind since its for the Remembrance Day ceremony. Off to work afterwards though, then back to take care of a hopefully rested mother & baby.


  2. #677
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    19,286
    Broke Arm Burelson followed me on InstaGram, I feel special now!

  3. #678
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,877
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post
    Broke Arm Burelson followed me on InstaGram, I feel special now!
    Send him a picture of your junk coming out of a pizza box!

  4. #679
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,060
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post
    Broke Arm Burelson followed me on InstaGram, I feel special now!
    Cool, send him proper 1st down play calling to forward to linehan!
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 11-11-2013 at 12:42 PM.
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  5. #680
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,060
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Woke up to wicked winds and a layer of snow everywhere. Baby up ALL night. Get to go stand out in the snow now, but I don't mind since its for the Remembrance Day ceremony. Off to work afterwards though, then back to take care of a hopefully rested mother & baby.

    Sometimes I wish it snowed here in Cali
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  6. #681
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,877
    They cancelled the military parade & wreath ceremony (indoor memorial still going on), because of the crazy weather. Roads are covered in ice...I can just imagine entire battalions of old veterans falling and breaking their hips...not pretty haha. Pretty bummed it was cancelled though. I look forward to going every year.

    :Canadian Flag:

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,060
    Happy Veterans Day!
    Thanks to all to served & gave their all & remember those who continue to serve.
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  8. #683
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    19,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Cool, send him proper 1st down play calling to forward to linehan!
    lmao, "Hey nate, next time its 4th n 4 n linehan calls a 3 yard slant, Tell him no."

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    19,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Happy Veterans Day!
    Thanks to all to served & gave their all & remember those who continue to serve.
    What she said^

  10. #685
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    104,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Happy Veterans Day!
    Thanks to all to served & gave their all & remember those who continue to serve.
    ^^^



    RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

  11. #686
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,060
    damn starter you're fast approaching 100k!
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    104,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    damn starter you're fast approaching 100k!
    I hope I make it, I have developed a social life lately believe it or not!


    RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

  13. #688
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,452
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    I hope I make it, I have developed a social life lately believe it or not!
    Getting out of the basement and speaking to your parents upstairs does not constitute a social life.

  14. #689
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,099
    I was expecting a response but didn't think it would be that quick.

  15. #690
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,877
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    I hope I make it, I have developed a social life lately believe it or not!
    What's his name?

Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •