Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Xbox Fitness Pass - P90x, Insanity, and More

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/z_area51/RFTest/malibu
    Introducing the future of fitness. Experience the world’s best workouts with instant, personalized feedback, right in your home on Xbox Fitness. Train with Jillian Michaels, Tracy Anderson, P90X, Insanity and more. Optimize every workout with immediate feedback on your form, power and heart rate with the all new Kinect, featuring Muscle Mapping, Power Gauge, and Pulse. Plus, feed your motivation with social challenges. Unlimited access is yours with an Xbox Live Gold membership through November 2014. Only on Xbox One.*
    So after a year it becomes its own subscription fee. However if you get the full P90x and Insanity it may be worth it.

I think this is actually pretty cool.

Seeing the words videogame and fitness next to one another is quite hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Seeing the words videogame and fitness next to one another is quite hilarious
    You'll be there, waiting in line, money in hand, and a eager look on your face. Xbox One and exercise are finally combined. Your dream has been realized.

The Cult of Gattis

Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    You'll be there, waiting in line, money in hand, and a eager look on your face. Xbox One and exercise are finally combined. Your dream has been realized.
    I wont be waiting in line, I'll be ****ing camped out in line. I have my tent and rations ready.

Can't wait to get achievements for beating my friends' BMI lol.
    (It's scary that actually sounds like a good idea.)

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    I wont be waiting in line, I'll be ****ing camped out in line. I have my tent and rations ready.
    I'm sorry, I underestimated your obsession with video game fitness.

The Cult of Gattis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90vnJ_cNKf0

Here is the announcement video.

Honestly that's a really good idea to help their multi-tasking hopes. My fiancee just started doing some Julian Michaels (sp?) **** and was talking about how it'd be nice if it was on Netflix (we watch Netflix on the 360 usually, so that'd work as well), so I definitely think people would like it. I don't really like exercising in my living room, but I've done P90X before when I played Rugby, so I'd probably consider using it if it were free.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Can't wait to get achievements for beating my friends' BMI lol.
    (It's scary that actually sounds like a good idea.)
    It actually is a good idea. People are more likely to do something if there is some kind of reward for doing it. That pop of the achievement would actually push people a little more than if they were doing it without that.

I'm sorry, I underestimated your obsession with video game fitness.
    Oh yes, I love standing infront of my TV spazzing out in some sort of elliptic fit. Gets my juices flowing.

If Insanity has achievements I will literally die trying to get them all.

Originally Posted by metsbulls1025

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/z_area51/RFTest/malibu/writemyessay/view

So after a year it becomes its own subscription fee. However if you get the full P90x and Insanity it may be worth it.
    Too bad Microsoft said farewell to this service. I subscribed to Brad Stephenson's news digest and at least I knew what to do with the data and how to sync it with the Windows 10 app. Major issues were reported with refunds, as far as I know. Any updates or Microsoft plans to create something similar?
    I know it's an old thread, but I enjoyed Xbox Fitness immensely. Just feeling nostalgic.
    Last edited by ScottElliff; 07-17-2019 at 06:43 AM. Reason: typos