Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    No true tests yet doesn't bother me. Last years team would be fortunate to have 12 points from these 4 games so far. Mourinho's record against big teams in England speaks for itself. Costa and Fabregas are ****ing good and Hazard's link up partner has finally been replaced.
    Agreed were finally putting away teams that should be put away. However, I'm looking to see how we approach a real test now. Do we revert to bunker tactics or do we say F U were gonna come at you and dictate the tempo of the match no matter who you are. I think we see something in the middle but I'd like to see none the less.

First test of the season, not even a big one, and we fail. Big time underperformance.

chelseafcnews

Hey I'm just trying to update the thread, 10 games without a defeat, still in the on the top of the table, last night was a "not bad" performance but the supporters should be more active, Stamford Bridge was silent
    It's not about the name on the back of the jersey, it's about the badge on the front.
    Chelseaclubnews.blogspot.com

Chelsea back on top the table solo dolo

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Chelsea back on top the table solo dolo
    Relax there yolo.. So a rumor I heard that might be possible would be close to 90M+ and Petr Cech for Bale.

I personally would love it. Could run Oscar, Willian, and Cuadrano at CAM and Bale at RW. Or put Bale in the middle and rotate either of those 3 on the outside

Quote Originally Posted by Jabears85 View Post
    Relax there yolo.. So a rumor I heard that might be possible would be close to 90M+ and Petr Cech for Bale.

I personally would love it. Could run Oscar, Willian, and Cuadrano at CAM and Bale at RW. Or put Bale in the middle and rotate either of those 3 on the outside
    That would be interesting. Tho it would crowd our attacking mid positions as mou doesn't rotate his players often. Him and hazard on the wings would be dynamic as fvck tho. However, that's not a priority. We need a CM badly. After Matic and Cesc we have no one. Ramirez blows and mikel is straight trash. A solid 8 would be perfect. Someone to pair with either Matic or Cesc when the other one is getting a breather.

That would be interesting. Tho it would crowd our attacking mid positions as mou doesn't rotate his players often. Him and hazard on the wings would be dynamic as fvck tho. However, that's not a priority. We need a CM badly. After Matic and Cesc we have no one. Ramirez blows and mikel is straight trash. A solid 8 would be perfect. Someone to pair with either Matic or Cesc when the other one is getting a breather.
    Naa. Ramieres is good defensively.

I'm more worried about a Terry replacement, because at this point Zoma looks more like a Cahil replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Jabears85 View Post
    Naa. Ramieres is good defensively.

I'm more worried about a Terry replacement, because at this point Zoma looks more like a Cahil replacement
    Ramires brings good industry but we need someone capable of touching a soccer ball and not shlting the bed. He's fine as deep cover on the bench but we need a better 3rd CM. Especially when mou wants to run a 4-3-3.

As for replacing Terry, that's gonna be very hard. But I'm sure we will target a top CB when the day comes. And Zouma is only 20 centerbacks improve with age. His celieng is higher than Cahill.

Ramires brings good industry but we need someone capable of touching a soccer ball and not shlting the bed. He's fine as deep cover on the bench but we need a better 3rd CM. Especially when mou wants to run a 4-3-3.

As for replacing Terry, that's gonna be very hard. But I'm sure we will target a top CB when the day comes. And Zouma is only 20 centerbacks improve with age. His celieng is higher than Cahill.
    Mou never runs a 4-3-3. And the point I was trying to make is terry is playing much better than Cahill and Zouma is looking like a Cahill replacement because he sucks so much. And we'll need another CB for terry because at times Cahil shouldn't be allowed to out cleats on he sucks so much

Premiere league is ours once again

Premiere league is ours once again
    Hmmm, a familiar phrase my friend

I haven't liked Oscar since it became Oscar v Mata, because it's obvious to everyone who the better creator is. Yet he was sold to the biggest club in England. A majority of Chelsea fans on the internet were on Oscar's side during the ordeal because it became Mourinho v Mata to them. Now, people are getting sick of Oscar's ****. Since the start of 2014, Ramires and Oscar have been complete ****. Willian hit his slump around the same time but he's gotten outta that funk. Oscar also got like a month off from game time when Rafa was the manager, which 99% of people tend to forget.
    **** Oscar

**** Oscar
    oscar's transfer tho.....$$$$!!!!!!!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314