Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Former or current teammates that...

Played together at different phases of their career, who if both were in their primes, would have been awesome to see. Some I can think of are:

Shaq and KG
    Shaq and Lebron
    Jason Kidd and Amare
    Charles Barkley and Moses Malone
    Grant Hill and T-Mac

Shaq/LeBron would have been insane.. My God!

Hakeem/Clyde would have been nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Hell no, he (Durant) is too humble of a player and I only like humble players.
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    He lost with HCA, while having 5 time champion Derek Fisher coming off the bench!
    PWND!

Shaq and kobe woulda been sick in thier primes!

Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Shaq and kobe woulda been sick in thier primes!
    That happened.

Shaq and LeBron would have been unbeatable. That's the best one anyone will come up with.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

I always thought of the 2012 Mavs with Dirk, VC, Marion, and Kidd would be insane and perfect.
    Same with the Celtics when they picked up an old Shaq

recycled thread tho

Quote Originally Posted by DreamShaker View Post
    Played together at different phases of their career, who if both were in their primes, would have been awesome to see. Some I can think of are:

Shaq and KG
    Shaq and Lebron
    Jason Kidd and Amare
    Charles Barkley and Moses Malone
    Grant Hill and T-Mac
    Barkley and Moses did play together

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    That happened.

Shaq and LeBron would have been unbeatable. That's the best one anyone will come up with.
    Ha. Kobe was better at feeding Shaq then Lebron would have been. I can't even count how many times Kobe would draw 2-3 guys into the air and then rap it around to Shaq. Lebron is better at gunning it to shooters. Honestly not even close to the interior passer Kobe is.

now a Lebron and KG might be something to argue. I see chemistry there. Neither of these arguments work with the thread though.

Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Ha. Kobe was better at feeding Shaq then Lebron would have been. I can't even count how many times Kobe would draw 2-3 guys into the air and then rap it around to Shaq. Lebron is better at gunning it to shooters. Honestly not even close to the interior passer Kobe is.

now a Lebron and KG might be something to argue. I see chemistry there. Neither of these arguments work with the thread though.
    when has lebron ever played with a great big?

you'll never convince me that kobe is a better passer than bron that's just ludicrous. lebron with a dominant big man = GAME OVER LEAGUE
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

That happened.

Lol wut. Kobe was not even in his prime when he played with shaq. He entered his prime 2 or 3 yrs later and was a much better player later on.

when has lebron ever played with a great big?

you'll never convince me that kobe is a better passer than bron that's just ludicrous. lebron with a dominant big man = GAME OVER LEAGUE
    Haha this isn't nba2k. Lebrons doesn't posses the perimeter skills kobe does to have a big man like shaq. Lebrons game is better suited without a dominant 7 footer clogging the lane and Kobe is a muh better passer than lbj

Tmac and Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyHumph View Post
    Barkley and Moses did play together
    But not in Barkley's prime. Moses was old and Barkley was young. I was saying if their paths crossed at their respective peaks...woulda been cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    I always thought of the 2012 Mavs with Dirk, VC, Marion, and Kidd would be insane and perfect.
    Same with the Celtics when they picked up an old Shaq

recycled thread tho
    Both of those would be sweet. And I honestly don't remember this thread being done. I kinda remember "if every team was in their prime" thread, but that was current teams two years ago. So cut me some slack, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by dAngelo View Post
    Tmac and Duncan
    Good one! It was painful watching Yao and TMac take turns getting injured all those years, and a bummer Grant Hill got hurt. I know it was a big rumor all 3 of those guys were going to Orlando together. Then Hill got hurt, Ben Wallace got traded, Duncan stayed in SA, and T-Mac got saddled with guys like...well there is another thread up linking a great article about that. But if Duncan would have gone to Orlando...man. JB would probably have gone all the way and been McGrady'sMagic. Dynasty right there.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamShaker View Post
    Good one! It was painful watching Yao and TMac take turns getting injured all those years, and a bummer Grant Hill got hurt. I know it was a big rumor all 3 of those guys were going to Orlando together. Then Hill got hurt, Ben Wallace got traded, Duncan stayed in SA, and T-Mac got saddled with guys like...well there is another thread up linking a great article about that. But if Duncan would have gone to Orlando...man. JB would probably have gone all the way and been McGrady'sMagic. Dynasty right there.

Now that you put it that way, I'm almost kind of glad it didn't happen.

But seriously. Grant Hill/T-Mac/Duncan....we would have been the Heatles of this NBA ****!

Gary Payton,
    Kobe Bryant,
    Karl Malone,
    Shaq !

All in their prime ...

Also:
    Nash with Shaq on pick & roll

Nash, Kobe, Ron Artest, Gasol and Dwight all without injuries in their prime.

Would also like to see the O'Neal and Rodman duo.

Barkley, Pippen and Olajuwon

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast