Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do You Think a Big Trade Will Go Down Before Next Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, something big is brewing

3 30.00%
  • Yeah.......no

0 0%
  • Maybe a small trade but nothing big time.

7 70.00%

Poll: Do You Think a Big Trade Will Go Down Before Next Season?

Like the James Harden trade last year.

6/15/19...when my wish became a reality.

nah, pretty boring off season. we all knew dwight was gonna leave.. biggest news is doc rivers and boston/bkyn trade. If anything is going to happen, it'll be next year. the draft and hopefully free agency is going to be a thing to follow.

I doubt it.

Wait till near the deadline
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    How do I think [Kevin] Love helps his team lose? Terrible defense, chucker, basically a of version if Monta

I think things stay quiet now until the new year as it relates to NBA trades.
    With the deepest of regrets I am announcing that I will be leaving Pro Sports Daily. No reason in particular but wanted to thank everyone for a great 6 years here. Lots of great discussion and good poll series as well. Also fun re-drafts. Best of luck to you all in the future.

Yeah I can't imagine anything big happening. It was a fun off season though imo. No big trades really aside from Brooklyn/Boston but plenty of great off season acquisitions.

I suspect some mid-table teams will make some big trades later in the year, due to some teams wanting to tank etc.

I expect Rudy to be moved.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Gortat go, he's underrated by a lot of fans.

With the "breakthrough" of Butler I wouldn't be surprised to see Chicago dangle Deng in front of some teams to see if they get a bite big enough.

If Bynum gets back on track or even shows a flash of his former self, it could be enough to force the Cavs into moving Varejao.

some role player vet moves when the season maybe and before the Allstar break that's about it