Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 208 of 209 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209 LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 3122
    If anyone on the waiting list is interested in getting in on a bulk of games this year I'd be willing to toss in some potential playoff tickets (as long as there are playoff games this year). I have 2 season tickets in section 213 row 6. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

rjlevy34@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    You should have moved to a more reasonable section. I am in 223, row 9. I love my seats. I do remember there was a section the Cubs hit hard a few years back. But if I remember correctly it was because the secondary market was killing it on those seats. And, believe me, the Cubs notice that sort of thing. So they raised prices. Again, you are all about business decisions. How can you blame them? I get your frustration, but you could have cut your cost, got closer to the infield, got a better view of home plate, and paid less.
    Honestly, I do not like down the line. No matter how close I am to the field, I just don't like the view of home plate. If I was given a seat in the 100's but down the line or the 200's close to home plate(as long as the overhang of the upper deck or a pole doesn't get in the way) I will take the 200's (infield) every time.
    I am all about the fact that "it's a business first." But because of that, it directly affected my wallet. Hahaha

I did think about the 200 section in the IF. But I wanted them to be in the first 7 rows. (no obstructions) Then after weighing the part that I only go to a hand full of games, against trying to sell them. It's a huge money loss, unless they get to the WS.

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    I am all about the fact that "it's a business first." But because of that, it directly affected my wallet. Hahaha

I did think about the 200 section in the IF. But I wanted them to be in the first 7 rows. (no obstructions) Then after weighing the part that I only go to a hand full of games, against trying to sell them. It's a huge money loss, unless they get to the WS.
    Im in 9, no instruction. First 6 rows cost more. As long as you could pick your seat by actually sitting in it, you can go back as far as 10 before the overhang comes into play.

Im in 9, no instruction. First 6 rows cost more. As long as you could pick your seat by actually sitting in it, you can go back as far as 10 before the overhang comes into play.
    My tickets are actually still in my name. My partner took my two tickets over as far as the contact person, and the payments. So he now controls all four tickets. In the event that I make more money in the future, I can jump back in.

I thought you were buying season tickets. It doesn't work that way. They are not $45 per ticket per game. The price per ticket varies per opponent, day of the game, month of the year. On June 6th a ticket in section 303 is over $70 each. On 5/9 it cost about $18 per ticket.
    Thanks for the grade school education but I know how season tickets work.

Average ticket was $45, not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    Thanks for the grade school education but I know how season tickets work.

Average ticket was $45, not worth it
    You're welcome. I don't get the response of the tickets not being worth it. Not sure why anyone would get on the list if they did not know the pricing and the fact it would go up. I keep hearing how the price is too high, yet, I have been able to sell whatever games I do not want to go to for a small profit, usually. I am not in on season tickets to make money anyway. I get them to go to the games. So as long as I can sell the ones I do not go to, I really do not worry about the pricing.

Did anyone who listed their tickets on stubhub before you received access via the BallPark Ap- have to transfer the barcodes over manually or is there a way that I am not seeing here?
    I have a 2D scanner, but it doesn't seem to be working for some reason.
    Thanks in advance for any advice.

My place in line as of May 14, 2018: 21189

My place in line today: 21186

This thing has really slowed to a snail's crawl. lol
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Just got an email updating my wait number in line.

Went from 26858 last season and now Im up to 16809.

Almost getting there

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Just got an email updating my wait number in line.

Went from 26858 last season and now Im up to 16809.

Almost getting there
    I'm at 2677, but in the offseason they offered me season tickets even if I wasn't at the top of the list. I declined

Whoa! I just looked and I jumped from 11,000+ to 283!!!

Also, due to work, Ill be in the Chicago area for the next 13 weeks. If anyone is looking to offload some tickets at a GREAT price! Lol
    Last edited by The20thK; 07-16-2019 at 09:43 PM.

12. 07-26-2019, 07:28 AM
    Reason
    Spam

What are the rules for selling your tickets? I cant see myself going to very many games because Im all over the country (and out of it as well). I would like to get the season tickets because I may settle down in a few years but I dont want to get back in line. So what percentage of my season tickets would I be allowed to resale?

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    What are the rules for selling your tickets? I cant see myself going to very many games because Im all over the country (and out of it as well). I would like to get the season tickets because I may settle down in a few years but I dont want to get back in line. So what percentage of my season tickets would I be allowed to resale?
    I am not sure there is an official rule. I was talking to a guy who has season tickets and lives out of state. He gets to 2 or 3 games a year and sells the rest. Not sure I would do that. But, I do sell 2/3rds of my games. I have a full 81 games. I go to between 25 and 30 a year. I end up selling or giving away another 25 games to friends and family(mainly sell), also sold a few to guys here and then I sell the rest on stubhub. While the Cubs do know every time you send tickets to someone, they do not know if you sold them or gave them to someone. Or for that matter, if that person is in with you on the ST plan. So I do not see that being an issue with them. They do know when you sell on stubhub though. And, like I said, I typically sell 1/3 that way. And never had a problem. And the guy I spoke to told me he sold almost all games that way. I, wouldn't do that however.

I am not sure there is an official rule. I was talking to a guy who has season tickets and lives out of state. He gets to 2 or 3 games a year and sells the rest. Not sure I would do that. But, I do sell 2/3rds of my games. I have a full 81 games. I go to between 25 and 30 a year. I end up selling or giving away another 25 games to friends and family(mainly sell), also sold a few to guys here and then I sell the rest on stubhub. While the Cubs do know every time you send tickets to someone, they do not know if you sold them or gave them to someone. Or for that matter, if that person is in with you on the ST plan. So I do not see that being an issue with them. They do know when you sell on stubhub though. And, like I said, I typically sell 1/3 that way. And never had a problem. And the guy I spoke to told me he sold almost all games that way. I, wouldn't do that however.
    Therein lies my dilemma... will I ever live close enough to Chicago to warrant season tickets?

I got a call today from a ticket rep. I am currently sitting just above 11,000 on the list. Didn't figure my chances were very good that I'd get in this off-season.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu