Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209
Results 3,121 to 3,133 of 3133
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I got a call today from a ticket rep. I am currently sitting just above 11,000 on the list. Didn't figure my chances were very good that I'd get in this off-season.
    Iím at 283 and didnít receive a call...

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Iím at 283 and didnít receive a call...
    Hmm. Well, I had just updated my survey, and got a call a few days later from a ticket rep just introducing himself, letting me know how everything works, etc.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

Oh ok... I didnít do the update survey until just a couple days ago.

Just putting it our there again. Anyone interested in purchasing 2 tickets to a Cubs game, please PM me. Great seats, reasonably priced. Red Sox and Opening day are not available. All other games Sunday thru Thursday are available. Limited Friday and Saturday games. Also, in some games I have 4 together. I think only a couple of guys here have taken me up on this offer, but for any who have used my seats, they have been very happy with them. And my prices is less than it would cost to purchase direct from the Cubs, for single game tickets. I sell early. In fact, I already sold 11 weekday(Monday thru Thursday), day games. So if interested at a fair price, please let me know.

Just got an email from the Cubs telling me to fill out a survey as I might have an opportunity of being called for season tickets in 2020.

Holy ****

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Just got an email from the Cubs telling me to fill out a survey as I might have an opportunity of being called for season tickets in 2020.

Holy ****
    Yeah theyíve let me know Iíll be getting a call this offseason.

It a cool experience. When I got the call, I was given a date and time. We went up behind that smoked out glass in CF. Every seat available had a piece of paper on the seat back to identify them. You go down to the seat you think you like and check out the view from there. If you like a seat, you take the paper off the seat and go to the paying process.

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    It a cool experience. When I got the call, I was given a date and time. We went up behind that smoked out glass in CF. Every seat available had a piece of paper on the seat back to identify them. You go down to the seat you think you like and check out the view from there. If you like a seat, you take the paper off the seat and go to the paying process.
    It's not like that anymore because of the renovations. You pick seats online now.

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    It's not like that anymore because of the renovations. You pick seats online now.
    Thatís sucks because that sounded really cool

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    That's a lot more convenient, but you lose some of the excitement of going down to your new seats and taking the paper off of the seat back to physically claim your seat.

I just got the call that Iím season ticket eligible for the first time last week (14 year wait) pretty stoked about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post

Holy ****
    Got the same call!

Quote Originally Posted by cubbiefan_est88 View Post
    Got the same call!

Awesome

2016 World Series Champions!!!