Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220
Results 3,286 to 3,295 of 3295
    Anybody else been asked multiple times about their preferred method for refund this year? I've been sent two different emails, both of which I replied to, and also got a call earlier today.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Anybody else been asked multiple times about their preferred method for refund this year? I've been sent two different emails, both of which I replied to, and also got a call earlier today.
    I only got the email on July 2- replied on that day and then didn't hear again from them. I did get an email and call for my group ticket order, but not my season tickets.

If anyone is planning on switching seats this year the virtual view is way better. Itís actually giving a real view from the seats now instead of a general view of the section

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    If anyone is planning on switching seats this year the virtual view is way better. Itís actually giving a real view from the seats now instead of a general view of the section
    They actually had the same software last year as well. I switched seats last year and actually did again this year. I did not "upgrade" to a different price point though- I would argue the team doesn't deserve more of my $$ right now.

Quote Originally Posted by btd View Post
    They actually had the same software last year as well. I switched seats last year and actually did again this year. I did not "upgrade" to a different price point though- I would argue the team doesn't deserve more of my $$ right now.
    100% agree I contemplated downgrading my seats this year . I moved last year and wanted to give my new seats a chance before moving because I really like the location I was able to get.

100% agree I contemplated downgrading my seats this year . I moved last year and wanted to give my new seats a chance before moving because I really like the location I was able to get.
    I thought the same thing but I only moved 1 row in the same section- so its basically a wash for me.
    Hopefully we will be able to get into the stadium sometime sooner rather than later.

Will I have to pay more if I just move up a row or two if itís the same price point? Or is that not an option?

Quote Originally Posted by s2obed View Post
    Will I have to pay more if I just move up a row or two if itís the same price point? Or is that not an option?
    It depends on which section youíre in and what row it is. Some rows are the start of a different price tier

It depends on which section youíre in and what row it is. Some rows are the start of a different price tier
    Thanks. My appointment is today so Iíll see whatís available.

I assume everyone got a chance to buy tickets to the opening homestand- are we allowed to resell our tickets if we canít go? I know some teams are trying to limit the secondary market, but I canít find any comment from the Cubs.