Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast

Are The Bulls being overrated?

The bulls are getting a free pass as a 1-2 seed in the east by so many people. Is this really how good they will be in 2013-14? or do they get ranked so high based off of past results?

We all know that Thibs is a great coach and that players who play for him over-achieve, but how many increase in wins are being based off of Rose coming off a SERIOUS knee injury?

Can Boozer even come close to the year he had last year? Or will he revert to the Albatross contract waste he had been previously? Bulls fans wanted to run him out of town, and once Rose was gone, he actually played better. Can Rose and Boozer co-exist together on this squad?

Jimmy "Buckets" Butler was a great breakout story last year, will that continue? Will he even get the minutes he had last year?

Deng was so over-used last year, can he overcome the trade talk and mega minutes he will see again?

Noah, My favorite player on that team had so many health issues last year, can he stay on the court?

The Bulls have a lot of questions, are they really a number 1-2 seed?

Which team doesn't have questions though?

Nah.
    Free pass.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Which team doesn't have questions though?
    Every team has Questions, but not every team is being called a 1-2 seed.
    Why don't the Bulls get the same questions everyone else gets?

Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    Nah.
    Free pass.
    That is exactly how it looks right now. free pass

delete

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    they get questioned ,but you cant ignore the .687% win percentage they've had over the past 3 years.even without rose they were a 5th seed last year.
    are they guaranteed a top 2 seed? no
    is it a strong possibility they'll get one? yes
    Last edited by abe_froman; 08-02-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Of course they do. Nobody knows how good Derrick Rose will be in his return and how he'll play. But they were one of the best teams in the East last year with a totally depleted roster...its normal to assume that since those players are healthy now, they will be even better.

Chicago will be #3 in the East if Rose can return to form imo.

Of course they do. Nobody knows how good Derrick Rose will be in his return and how he'll play. But they were one of the best teams in the East last year with a totally depleted roster...its normal to assume that since those players are healthy now, they will be even better.

Chicago will be #3 in the East if Rose can return to form imo.
    The Knicks had the 2nd most missed games in the league last year, only trailing Minnesota, and no one gives them the benefit of the doubt there and they were the 2 seed.

Are The Bulls being overrated?

No I don't think so but thibs cannot run them into the ground( not entirely his fault, they were depleted). They have some more depth this year so look for them to be a top 3 seed.

I have them behind Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    The Knicks had the 2nd most missed games in the league last year, only trailing Minnesota, and no one gives them the benefit of the doubt there and they were the 2 seed.
    I think Chicago and Indiana improved more this off season (Chicago did so solely by the return of Rose) than NY. Unless Baragnani or Tim Hardaway Jr is hiding something under their sleeves, I have both Chi and Ind ahead of NY.

Plus I'm not a real big fan of playing a SF at PF. It only works if you have a PF that's capable of defending PFs and protecting the paint and IMO Melo is far from that.

they were the first seed in the east over the heat twice in a row, so no

Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    Most fans completely ignore injuries here on PSD. Nets had MORE games missed to injuries and greater adversity then the Wolves (check the sig) the season before last and everyone just assumed we were still going to be awful . Mods here even said (29Jersey specifically) that they would be lucky to get the 8th seed. Yeah we lost to this same bulls team in the playoffs but we had AWFUL rotations from our two coaches and still ended up as the 4th seed (and 1 game behind three seed Pacers who we swept 3-0 in the regular season).
    I survived Stephon Marbury's inability
    Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson era
    I survived them all leaving, a 12-70 season and not getting the #1 pick
    Mikhail Prokhorov buys the Nets
    I survived Melodrama
    Deron Williams traded here
    I survived 248 games missed due to injury, 5 d-league call-ups, 14 different lineups in ONE season, Johan Petro
    I survived Dwightmare
    I survived Avery & PJC's rotations
    THE Offseason - Success TBD

I think Chicago and Indiana improved more this off season (Chicago did so solely by the return of Rose) than NY. Unless Baragnani or Tim Hardaway Jr is hiding something under their sleeves, I have both Chi and Ind ahead of NY.

Plus I'm not a real big fan of playing a SF at PF. It only works if you have a PF that's capable of defending PFs and protecting the paint and IMO Melo is far from that.
    Right, but your still ignoring the missed games. Does getting a healthy Shumpert for the whole year and Amare for 20 minutes per game not improve them as well?

Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast