Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Jesse Crain Anyone - Anyone ???

Looks like he is headed to Tampa, what do you see going ti Chicago in the deal? Is anyone following this at all ???
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

I wouldn't mind Jesse Crain with the Rays...have seen enough of him in both Minnesota and Chicago to know he can be a solid addition to any bullpen.

However, I do worry about his health, his violent pitching delivery (which seems to LEAD to health issues) and also what the Rays would have to part with to get him.

If the price of admission isn't so bad, and he can stay healthy, heck, yea, I'd love to have him.

I am sure the Rays FO will do / or has already done their homework and will act accordingly.
    They are pretty good at turning things to gold with moves they make (or NOT make) for the betterment of the franchise.

Looks like Crain is indeed headed TB's way.
    According to ESPN
    http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/95...tampa-bay-rays

"Future considerations or cash" is what the White Sox will be compensated with.

Though he is actually still on the DL..was supposed to be off of it, but had a setback....we will see how this works out for the Rays.

Any chance anyone knows how Jessie's rehab is going? When should you guys expect him back?