Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Please watch this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYOvNIPxytc

This is one of the best videos I've seen and it really covered our entire season well.

Was great to see an old Carter playing so consistently well this past season and I hope he can bring something of the same this coming season.

Also if you guys have a YouTube account you should comment on his page saying you want a Dirk movie. I know he has a short one on his channel but I mean one to the extent of this Carter 2013 one.

I'd like to see one from him at least. I mean these videos are more moving than anything you see on ESPN

I could barely understand Carters critics during the years before he joined us, who doubted his atittude and game. Those teams just didn't respect him in my eyes and it didn't fit. Howevr, I didn't see that he was to blame solely. There was much politics in there. I'm glad he joined us. Already saw his value in his first year bu couldn't understand why RC didn't play him much after the first games (besides his injury before he could take that last shot in that particulura game). Last year, as a 6th man, he finally showed anybody lse that he's alive. I know he still is a somewhat limited player, even when his three, especially those we really need to go in, are more consistent and his will, his fighting is up there as well... I wish he had joined us a few years earlier. He rellay fits our core and suits our team so well. As with Dirk, I hope he hangs ona few more years, even in a smaller role.
    Last edited by AnthonyTyrael; 07-03-2013 at 02:15 AM.

awesome comp. 15!
    Last edited by Corked Bat; 07-04-2013 at 03:57 PM.

yeah vince carter amazing

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

RUN DMC Baby

Anyone actually watch the whole Video? I mean I wouldn't expect anyone to watch 15 minutes of something but you wouldn't regret it.

Id take Vince Carter bck next year
    DALLAS COWBOYS 2-1 (BIG YEAR COMING FOR DEFENSE)

Mavs 0-0
    Monta Ellis + Dirk + Calderon + Rick = Best Monta you will see

i looked it twice ^^

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

RUN DMC Baby