Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Another game, another flop ... Let`s hope that this is just the preseason and will be alright starting tomorrow ....

indykaila News ‏@indykaila 3h
    We've been told that will get (tomorrow) very exciting news regarding #MUFC.

Here is a follow up to that tweet:

We been told from our sources in Manchester that Manchester United officials are in London tonight to hold high level meeting. We believe the meeting is regarding Ezequiel Garay, David Moyes has informed the board he wishes to bring the player to Manchester United. According to our sources the meeting is between MUFC and Benfica officials to come to a agreement over the fee as Benfica looking around for 20m for the player.

indykalia has been making **** up all summer long and they say the something every time "exciting news for MUFC coming in X days" and I believe they've been wrong about everything.

I've heard plenty about Garay to Man Utd. all summer. I guess we'll find out in a few hours

I look at indy's page for comedy, guy takes a verbal beating daily. Mostly copies and pastes his inside info.
    You're right though we been linked with Garay since last year, not a stretch by any means.

Real Madrid are due 50% of any transfer fee for Garay. Wonder how that affects negotiations.

Idk I read they want 21mil, kinda pricey. Smalling and Jones deserve the minutes. I haven't watch enough of Garay to have an opinion. He looked ok from what I have seen but we have 5 cb's fully capable of being ok. weird 1st signing if true.

Another Shield for the trophy room, easy like sunday morning.
    Rafael left with injury (hamstring) not good. Jones covered RB the rest of the match, his versatility is so nice to have.

I like Phil Jones, hope he can take the next step.

I'm not a big fan of garay, he's nothing special and not worth us spending money on
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

Forgot to add Valencia is no longer wearing the famous #7 shirt, he's wearing his old #25 again.

Even though I'm happy he sucked last year, it's sad to see the tradition of a number be ruined like that.

Wilfried Zaha should take 7

Honestly I was surprised when Valencia was offered the #7 even after he was voted the fans and players player of the year. He's the quiet, hard working type that does everything you ask him to and Fergie loved that about him. When a player accepts the #7 he has some large boots to fill and all the pressure that comes with it.
    Maybe now he can relax and play his game without the added expectations.

I agree Zaha looks like a future #7, you can throw Januzaj in to the future conversation as well.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast