Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thunder drafted good (07-09) but they have been horrible the last 3 years

I just have a hard time believing that this team had Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Green, & Ibaka on the same team and ended up trading Green & Harden and all they have to show for it is Kendrick Perkins, Steven Adams, & Jeremy Lamb. That is beyond pathetic. But the thing that gets me the most is that after ALL of these years this FO has yet to get a damn post up player, I mean damn maybe something like a Martin, Lamb, Tor pick could have did it for the Jazz. Harden could have brought a LaMarcus Aldridge or someone. Not to mention the bust I Cole Aldrich & signing Hasheem Thabeet & Daniel Orton. This team hasn't made any big moves and keep losing assets

I wouldn't call them horrible

S E A N....M A Y N E

I thank the Thunder done drafted real good, uh huh. lol, sorry. I agree though. They loaded their team up with future all-stars, then it came time to pay them it got complicated. Not to mention they were picking in much higher spots before.

well*

But yea, I have noticed their blunders the last few years. Started off well but made moves that didn't pan out.

Lamb and Jackson both will be very good players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kleonidas View Post
    Lamb and Jackson both will be very good players.
    But where is the player that can post up when the game slows down & open up for everyone on the perimeter?

they're a very good team that should of been an amazingly great team right now.

LOL KD, Westy, Green and Harden were top 5 picks and Ibaka was a great find and stash at 24. The rest were drafted late in the first round so no wonder they dont compare

No this is false...

07-09 they had a bunch of top 5 picks....easy to hit there because the talent is in the lottery

after 09 they have been getting mid to low 1st rd picks....it's much harder to hit on a low 1st round pick....

OKC just benefited from sucking in 07-09 that's all....

JETS KNICKS YANKEES RANGERS

Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    LOL KD, Westy, Green and Harden were top 5 picks and Ibaka was a great find and stash at 24. The rest were drafted late in the first round so no wonder they dont compare
    Quote Originally Posted by FYL_McVeezy View Post
    No this is false...

07-09 they had a bunch of top 5 picks....easy to hit there because the talent is in the lottery

after 09 they have been getting mid to low 1st rd picks....it's much harder to hit on a low 1st round pick....

Was it hard to make good trades? Jeff Green & an expiring for Kendrick Perkins? Seemed good back then but what about now? James Harden+filler for Martin, Lamb, Toronto's pick? They had Martin's 12 million expiring, Lamb, PJ3, Jackson, lottery pick, late first rounder in the upcoming draft and ended losing Martin for nothing & drafting Steven Adams? You mean to tell me that all of those assets couldn't have brought in a big man that can score? Or just someone that can help carry the scoring load with them?

Thunder drafted good (07-09) but they have been horrible the last 3 years

The Thunder's success in drafting wasn't only because of their position in the lottery, Westbrook and also Harden I believe were considered reaches at the time. Ibaka was drafted 24th overall and he's a very good pick for that spot. Durant was the only obvious pick they made in that time. Besides, drafting good players in the lottery is FAR from a given in the NBA.

As much as I liked their draft picks, I hated the moves they made after. Didn't like their trades at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    As far as talent goes, without a doubt Melo is the best player the knicks have ever had. I think Melo is the best player in the league right now so i think after he wins us a ring this year he would have to be considered the best knick ever. Melo will become the new Jordan of the league we are so lucky to have him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FYL_McVeezy View Post
    No this is false...

you can miss easily as well even at the top of the draft, like miami getting beasley at number 2, detroit taking darko at number 2 the list goes on and on so they do deserve some credit there.

Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    Was it hard to make good trades? Jeff Green & an expiring for Kendrick Perkins? Seemed good back then but what about now? James Harden+filler for Martin, Lamb, Toronto's pick? They had Martin's 12 million expiring, Lamb, PJ3, Jackson, lottery pick, late first rounder in the upcoming draft and ended losing Martin for nothing & drafting Steven Adams? You mean to tell me that all of those assets couldn't have brought in a big man that can score? Or just someone that can help carry the scoring load with them?
    There arent that many of them around anymore. Losing Martin for nothing was kind of the plan. They wanted a big expiring in return for Harden because they didnt want to pay him.

Reggie Jacksonwas a good pick considering they were in the 20s

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

lot easier to find stars when you have three top 4 picks in a row...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast