Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kovy Retires

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    You and I have debated this on numerous occasions so I don't really see any point in re-hashing it.
    I also watch most of the games and lets just say we'll have to agree to disagree. I saw a lazy player
    who was given PK time even though it was undeserving. Wouldn't block a shot to save his life...which is
    cool for a star player, but had no business on the PK. I think Parise is a far superior player to Kovy,
    but I guess that's just a difference in opinion as well.
    Yup leave it as that, Parise was a much better defensive player I agree. Kovy did present a huge threat short handed though, but he didn't need to play those minutes. I also personally would not want him to block shots.
    Travis Zajac #19

GP 2
    G 2
    A 0
    P 2
    +/- +2
    Face off % 54.3
    SOG 7
    TOI 20:02

Quote Originally Posted by mrnclss View Post
    sign Brunner and Grabovski. got tons of money to play with now, right?
    Yes, but I don't think we can fit Grabovski, roster wise.
    Travis Zajac #19

GP 2
    G 2
    A 0
    P 2
    +/- +2
    Face off % 54.3
    SOG 7
    TOI 20:02

Quote Originally Posted by jakub View Post
    Kovy is not a selfish player, I mean I absolutely am disgusted at what he did, but he has and always been a team player as a Devil. Kovy>Parise that is not a debate, that's why Lou tried so hard to sign him over Zach. While the SHG allowed is true, we also score the most SHG's, and Kovy nets quite a few. Without Kovy our PP is I don't even know, and quite honestly I don't. Kovy has become more well rounded, Espn talks hockey? I watched every game, and Kovy has been back checking and all, he changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    You and I have debated this on numerous occasions so I don't really see any point in re-hashing it.
    I also watch most of the games and lets just say we'll have to agree to disagree. I saw a lazy player
    who was given PK time even though it was undeserving. Wouldn't block a shot to save his life...which is
    cool for a star player, but had no business on the PK. I think Parise is a far superior player to Kovy,
    but I guess that's just a difference in opinion as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by jakub View Post
    Yup leave it as that, Parise was a much better defensive player I agree. Kovy did present a huge threat short handed though, but he didn't need to play those minutes. I also personally would not want him to block shots.
    So to place my 2 cents on this...

What I saw from Kovy is this.

During the season when we change coaches in late December from I think.. Scott to (spelling ??) Lamaire, I seen Kovy totally change from selfish to a team player. He started to become a two way payer.

We made a amazing run & were clearly the best team of the second half that season but fell short of the playoffs all without parise..

Next season was our Stanley cup run in which Kovy was our best play but not the leader that parise was. He was injured most of the playoffs but you could see he gave it his all.

This last season I could really see Kovy didn't want to be here. I could see it in his interviews & his play on the ice was not the same as the last two seasons.. it was sad to watch but I didn't care because we needed him.

Saif zone company formation has competitive lead due to its strategic location at the cross roads of most important trade routes linking the east and the west. As a business hub, it offers an access to more than 2 billion consumers across the GCC, South Asia, CIS, parts of Africa and the Mediterranean. Sharjah is a unique trade bridge that makes Company Formation in Sharjah unmatchable solution for company setup in free zones. Linking the Arabian Gulf and the Indian Ocean, this bridge makes the SAIF Zone the ideal business hub in the Middle East. Sharjah free zone company formation has a proven promise to provide investors with the perfect and thrilling conditions for company incorporation in saif zone. By way of example, the Sharjah Airport Free Zone is regularly improving its value-added services, office and industrial unit facilities, infrastructure and technical and scientific expertise.
    We help you in your Sharjah LLC company formation, the most liberal economies in the Middle East. Sharjah is the safest and highly advanced Emirate. The business activities conducted their accounts for more than 45% of the country's Gross Domestic Product (G.D.P.). Being the only city with access to ports in the Arabian Gulf's eastern and western coasts and furthermore with the Indian Ocean and immediate connections to North Africa, the Emirate offers excellent opportunities for foreign investors. Investors have the possibility of sharjah company formation entities among which L.L.C., joint-stock companies, branch office, and subsidiaries.
    We assist you and do complete documentation. Therefore, you can save your precious time. Our professional team of PRO will take care of complete visa processing. Our Visa services are quite affordable and our service charges are compatible.*We*offer*PRO services in Dubai to individual or company both.*Our Business Consultants provide PRO services in Dubai to guide the purchasers to decide on the correct location for fixing a corporation and incorporate company compliant with all legal procedures. For company incorporation in UAE, we tend to square measure extremely experienced professionals with price effective worth structure for all style of services. All services square measure delivered keeping highest skilled standards, imperishable by the foremost economical, economical and correct technique. Our Business Consultants*offer services for Product registration in Dubai the purchasers in incorporating Company and endlessly supporting to enhance the standard and productivity at international standards. As a consultative firm with varied capabilities, Our Business Consultants carry wealthy expertise in advising a gamut of overseas investors to line up businesses within the UAE.*Our portfolio covers Incorporation of firms Trade License and every one Legal documents, Visas for house owners and workers, Offshore Company Incorporation, registration with Chamber of Commerce, professional Services, Company brand creation, Forex trading in Dubai, Engineering practice license in city, company disapproval, Accounting, ISO Certification Consulting & Banking help.
    Last edited by shamsconsultant; 02-04-2020 at 02:42 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12