Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Lamb looked Great. Hopefully he gets his confidence up and can feed of this going forward

I agree with everyone on buycks as the 3rd string pg. Lamb did have a good game shooting the ball. He had 8 turnovers but that shouldn't matter when he's playing with the big boys cause he's just going to be sitting in the corner wide open. Hopefully he does the same thing tomorrow cause I want to see him and Jackson together.

Okay if what I just read is true and buycks is scheduled to play for Miami in the Las Vegas summer league then presti needs to ball up and sign this kid. Between his performances in the summer league games for us and his stint over seas Last year I think he would be a sound investment and a cheap back up pg especially with Jackson becoming a free agent after this season.

He may want to see him in that setting as well, hopefully he continues to play well there.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

Roberson has a sneaky good handle, it's enough to push it in transition or drive to the lane from the perimeter

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

I feel a lot better about our Draft now that I've seen what they can do. Adams looks loads better than Aldrich and Mullens. Roberson looks like he will be a monster on defense although I hope he can get to an average of about 35% from 3. Jerret could be the steal of the draft and we haven't even seen the foreign player yet.

Congratulations to Okc for winning the Summer league Championship!

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...-league-champs

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345