Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    only if you arent a madrid fan, ronaldo has established himself as the best left side player in the world. Bale would still be as efficent playing on the right, left footed players love to cut in and he would be just as succesful as robben in munich.
    Given he also established himself as one of the best right side players under Fergie.....Wouldn't you rather want someone experienced playing on the right side playing there compared to someone who hasn't got much experience under his belt?

Quote Originally Posted by unwantedplayer View Post
    Given he also established himself as one of the best right side players under Fergie.....Wouldn't you rather want someone experienced playing on the right side playing there compared to someone who hasn't got much experience under his belt?
    He will only go to the right if he knows someone is as capable as he is to do damage on the left, which at the time is no one.i hope Jese takes that mantle eventually.

Callejon finally seals his deal to napoli, wish him luck. now its time to re sign jese as with this departure he can expect 15-20 first team appearances this season.

only if you arent a madrid fan, ronaldo has established himself as the best left side player in the world. Bale would still be as efficent playing on the right, left footed players love to cut in and he would be just as succesful as robben in munich.
    hyperbole. Though i agree that non-wingers who play with their weak foot opposite of the flank would have success as an inside forward. Bale plays as a winger for the Spurs.

It's official nw, €38+ million for Illara. In my opinion a bit too pricey, but I trust Zizou must have had some input on this and I never doubt that man.
    Last edited by el_primo_nano; 07-12-2013 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Spell error

Players like asier become priceless since its so hard to find a CM with great feel for the game as well as a great tackler and precise passer. Great deal and if zizu backs it you have nothing to fear

I didn't realize Xabi was out till October. It will be interesting to see who wins out the battle between Him and Luka, I assume Khedira is a lock for that other pivot spot. Unless Ancelotti elects to play a 4-3-3 once in a while

Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    It's official nw, €38+ million for Illara. In my opinion a bit too pricey, but I trust Zizou must have had some input on this and I never doubt that man.
    A lot for him. Makes barcelona look like idiots with the whole thiago clause. However, he wants that exact clause with the next team he signs

Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    A lot for him. Makes barcelona look like idiots with the whole thiago clause. However, he wants that exact clause with the next team he signs
    I assume your talking about Thiago. If I were him I would go to Man U, he is not a guaranteed starter in Bayern either. Man U can offer him a starting midfield position

Modric/Xabi/illara for the last cm spot. So much money invested

I assume your talking about Thiago. If I were him I would go to Man U, he is not a guaranteed starter in Bayern either. Man U can offer him a starting midfield position
    that's what i am saying. he is not better than gotze or muller right now. robben might even be like a super sub under pep and he is barely getting a minimal pay raise.

Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Modric/Xabi/illara for the last cm spot. So much money invested
    Money isn't an issue when you're making close to 500m profit each year. Especially when you're planning on fielding the new Spain national team

Money isn't an issue when you're making close to 500m profit each year. Especially when you're planning on fielding the new Spain national team
    True. They can still get Suarez and Vidal

Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    True. They can still get Suarez and Vidal
    Getting Vidal would be an embarrassment of riches, there is absolutely no place for him in this team. Lets not forget Pipa still has not been sold. As every transfer market, Arsenal are always linked with everyone yet they piss their pants when it's time to make big boy moves.

Getting Vidal would be an embarrassment of riches, there is absolutely no place for him in this team. Lets not forget Pipa still has not been sold. As every transfer market, Arsenal are always linked with everyone yet they piss their pants when it's time to make big boy moves.
    I'm reading how Madrid has put in bids for him, but now with Asier I think they'll reconsider.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast