Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NBA Draft

Bucks receive 2014 second round pick from Raptors top 36 protected (or Sacramentos pick whichever is less favorable)' #45 Milwaukee LaQuinton Ross 6-7 220 SF Ohio State Jr

Just noticed this update. We do have two second rounder's this draft. Good to see the website updated. Cause I know we have 9 second rounder's next four drafts.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft

So we have 3 picks this draft but also have 13 guys under contract. Well 12 if we let RFA Udoh go. Barring any trade at this trade deadline to change the landscape of long term deals.

I really love the idea of exum as well, but I do worry that he's the darko of this draft. Exum has all the tools. He appears to be incredibly quick. He's a willing passer and likes to get to the hoop. But he also is a really bad shooter. His shot is really flat, which is fixable, but I think he's far from a sure thing. He plays out of control quite a bit and is prone to turnovers. Obviously those are issues that can/should be resolved with better coaching and just generally maturing as an 18 yr old kid. But again, he's not a sure thing. From what I've seen so far, I don't think I'd take him over Parker or wiggins, and I'd have to look long and hard at deciding between him, smart and Randle.

If this team cannot get Wiggins, then we must look to leadership and a floor general. We haven't had one of those since Sam Cassell.

Exum fits the bill of that, he won't be a Darko. Look at Carter-Williams, kid can't shoot for **** but he is leading that 76ers team right out of the lottery.

1) Wiggins - Most talent and we need that bad.

2) Exum

3) Parker

NO MOAR POWER FORWARDS OR CENTERS. For Christ sake please NO MOAR. If the Bucks end up top 3 in this draft and screw it up I will never ever watch another game. It will be unforgivable.
    Last edited by Superfly; 11-23-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Hammond loves PF's though! Wasn't it two seasons ago we had 9 pf's? You figure if we draft a pf. Henson barely getting minutes any way. Ersan always getting injured. Drew seems to favor small ball with a sf like Butler or Middleton at pf over Henson.

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/group/1/order/false

We need to hang onto being #2. Cause if Stern/Silver hates Milwaukee like usual, we probably drop the worst which is 3 spots down to #5 but still deep enough draft to get a star yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/group/1/order/false

We need to hang onto being #2. Cause if Stern/Silver hates Milwaukee like usual, we probably drop the worst which is 3 spots down to #5 but still deep enough draft to get a star yet.
    Where is the proof they hate Milwaukee? We got a #1 pick, and Silver wants a new arena in Milwaukee. I'm all ears.

Forgot the year but was the draft we could of had Horford but got Yi. Even callers suggested this a few times on the WSSP 1250 Wendy's Big show. Lottery is rigged. It don't even show the actually lottery draft any more of the ping pong balls bouncing in the machine. Just shows Stern opening up a envelope during lottery while the gm's clapping their hands hoping its them in top 3. Look at the Bulls.

They were like last lottery team but got #1 pick to land Rose. Right there shows Stern wants big markets to win. Stern made sure Scott Williams wouldn't play in eastern conference finals. Had him suspended and then we lost. We should of played the Lakers in the finals. Our big3 would of put on a better show then Iverson VS Lakers. Even Ray Allen mentioned a conspiracy theory of Stern hating on Milwaukee.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE:27468359
    Forgot the year but was the draft we could of had Horford but got Yi. Even callers suggested this a few times on the WSSP 1250 Wendy's Big show. Lottery is rigged. It don't even show the actually lottery draft any more of the ping pong balls bouncing in the machine. Just shows Stern opening up a envelope during lottery while the gm's clapping their hands hoping its them in top 3. Look at the Bulls.

They were like last lottery team but got #1 pick to land Rose. Right there shows Stern wants big markets to win. Stern made sure Scott Williams wouldn't play in eastern conference finals. Had him suspended and then we lost. We should of played the Lakers in the finals. Our big3 would of put on a better show then Iverson VS Lakers. Even Ray Allen mentioned a conspiracy theory of Stern hating on Milwaukee.

Isnt Stern gone after this year anyway? An Silver seems to like Milwaukee from things ive read and stuff he's said

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly:27463922
    If this team cannot get Wiggins, then we must look to leadership and a floor general. We haven't had one of those since Sam Cassell.

Exum fits the bill of that, he won't be a Darko. Look at Carter-Williams, kid can't shoot for **** but he is leading that 76ers team right out of the lottery.

1) Wiggins - Most talent and we need that bad.

2) Exum

3) Parker

NO MOAR POWER FORWARDS OR CENTERS. For Christ sake please NO MOAR. If the Bucks end up top 3 in this draft and screw it up I will never ever watch another game. It will be unforgivable.
    I dont really agree with your top 3 because imo wiggins and parker are 1a,1b kinda thing...id rather have parker to be honest. I think he would be more capable of sliding to the 2 so that way it could be parker,ga,henson,sanders as our young core going forward

Watch the Bulls tank and get the #1 pick...then pick Jabari Parker lol

Anywho, I smell a Herb Kohl move coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by RJ_56 View Post
    Watch the Bulls tank and get the #1 pick...then pick Jabari Parker lol

Anywho, I smell a Herb Kohl move coming soon...
    That's what i'm worried about. We all think we got the tank at full throttle. Then Kohl forces Hammond into some crazy win now and dumps our pick and young assets for some old guy like Gasol or Rudy Gay.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    That's what i'm worried about. We all think we got the tank at full throttle. Then Kohl forces Hammond into some crazy win now and dumps our pick and young assets for some old guy like Gasol or Rudy Gay.
    Or both...

Woelfel passed around a trade he made up and some people agreed on it. Curious what he made up? Sparky said better not be a win now trade. Sparky said don't give management any ideas.

I think the Rockets end up with Ersan Ilysova or Ryan Anderson at trade deadline. What you think we get back since we bulked on receiving Asik in return? Third team needs young pieces and expiring or something. Reason why the Larkin and Matrix seemed okay. Then I go one step farther and deal Matrix again possibly for PJIII and a season and half of Perkins. Or find some other team that be interested in Matrix. Not sure who?

If its not the Mavs getting Asik. Then maybe Blazers or whom else needs Asik? I know a few of you shot down the idea of McCollum and Lopez. If we could sub out Lopez for Robinson i'd be alright with it. Wouldn't mind unloading Udoh as well. Curious who be interested in Udoh? Kings for Jimmer? lol I wouldn't mind Matthews as well even up in 3 team deal for Ersan. He can play sg/sf. Another local guy.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 11-25-2013 at 11:28 AM.

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast