Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NBA Draft

Post 2014 NBA Draft

15 Milwaukee AJ Hammons 7-0 280 C Purdue Fr.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft

Never to late to think ahead.

Already miller?! I think we should have a big board up for this.

I live in Lafayette 10 mins from Purdue & always go to Purdue games. Granted they aren't the best team but whatever. He's a monster. Straight up knows how to ball. Needs to learn to hit more free throws & understand defense a little better but he's gonna be a really good pro

Why the hell are we always listed as taking a center that is the last position we need.

Since season didn't start yet we still have same draft slot as previous draft. At #15 were taking....

#15 Milwaukee Mario Hezonja 6-7 195 SG Croatia Intl.

#45 Milwaukee Dwight Powell 6-10 235 SF/PF Stanford Sr.

Sports Whispers ‏@SportsWhispers 11 Jul
    In that 3 way trade, the #Bucks picked up another future 2nd round pick. They now have 9 2nd round picks the next 4 years. NINE!
    That's a lot.
    Wouldn't be enough roster spots to keep them all. Figure next 3-4 season we still have Giannis, Wolters, Ersan, Sanders, Henson, Ayon, Udoh, Delfino. Plus first round picks tucked in next 4 years if there not traded. Plus we don't know what we get in a Jennings trade yet.

2nd rounders are always hit or miss, so you try to get a bunch and hope to hit on a couple. Also, having that many allows you to load up on foreign prospects, which isn't always the worst thing. Heck, even scyzmon or whatever his name is proved to be somewhat valuable.

I read that Wiggins wants to play for the Raptors. Forgot to post it here. Was either hoopshype or hoopsworld.

Yeah he's from Canada.

That national team could be lookin pretty beast in a few years.

Myck Kabongo, Wiggins, Bennett off the top of my head.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

15 Milwaukee Mario Hezonja 6-7 195 SG Croatia Intl.

45 Milwaukee Dwight Powell 6-10 235 SF/PF Stanford Sr.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft

Were given same draft position as 2013, cause season didn't start yet.

http://www.mynbadraft.com/2014-NBA-Mock-Draft/

15 Gary Harris
    Ht/Wt: 6' 4" / 210 lbs
    Position: SF
    Team: Michigan St.
    Class: Sophomore

http://nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft

has us picking Dario Saric at 15 and Lebryan Nash (SF) in the second

http://www.mynbadraft.com/NBA-Mock-Draft/

has us picking:

at 15: Willie CauleyStein
    Ht/Wt: 7' 0" / 220 lbs
    Position: C
    Team: Kentucky
    Class: Sophomore

ESPN | Ford: Andrew Wiggins tops 2014 mock draft 1.0
    Propelled by the loaded high school class of 2013 and the hype-accelerating monolith known as THE INTERNET, the upcoming 2014 draft figures to be the most-talked-about in history. Maybe not the best, but everyone with an informed opinion about these things seems to think it could rank up there with other standout drafts such as 2003 and 1984. Of course, odds are you already knew all that considering we spent half the summer debating how important all this should be to the Bucks and their near-term ambitions.

It probably shouldn't come as a huge shocker then that Chad Ford is kicking off his annual mock drafting earlier than ever, using ESPN's 13/14 record forecast to project the order of the first round and then making wild guesses as to who would go where. Needless to say, none of this should be taken all that seriously at this point, but it's an interesting exercise and provides some sense of the names to watch out for in the collegiate ranks this fall. The Bucks and their projected 31-51 record would pick 7th in ESPN's system, where Ford has them snagging Kentucky combo guard Andrew Harrison, half of the All-American twin combination (see the nice picture above) that will be making its way to Lexington this fall.

If the Bucks somehow can get their hands on one of those top three point guards, they'll do it. The team acquired Brandon Knight in a trade this summer, but he doesn't have the long-term potential of [Dante] Exum, [Marcus] Smart or Harrison. Harrison has as much talent as Smart and Exum, but slides a bit because of questions about his attitude. If John Calipari can get him to mature -- remember when John Wall had all the same questions surrounding him before he played for Calipari at Kentucky? -- then the Bucks could potentially land the best point guard prospect in the draft.

Harrison ranks 8th in DraftExpress' Top 100 (his brother Aaron is #32) and you can check out his full DX scouting report here. Needless to say, that a guy considered to have all-star potential like Harrison is being projected outside the top five says plenty about the perceived strength of the draft. Whether Harrison lives up to the hype at Kentucky (much less in the pros) is of course a separate question, but the same goes for basically everyone else on the list as well.

I've seen most of these players play personally many times. The Harrison brothers are studs. I have doubts about just how good Wiggins will be.

I have to always remember he is still a very young kid, however I met him a few times and he doesn't seem to have a head on his shoulders. Not to say he's a bad kid, just don't know if he's the smartest. Not that you have to be to play in the NBA however you need to be able to digest and understand certain situations, and IDK if he does that yet, and if he will.

I think Jabari Parker's stock has taken a hit but whoever ends up with him will be very happy.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast