Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    http://www.nba.com/bucks/video/2013/...731mov-2555511

Giannis practicing and Sanders on the side lines. Cool seeing Sanders hanging around in Milwaukee. Most players leave and don't come back till they have too.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    http://www.nba.com/bucks/video/2013/...731mov-2555511

Giannis practicing and Sanders on the side lines. Cool seeing Sanders hanging around in Milwaukee. Most players leave and don't come back till they have too.
    It is inspirational seeing Sanders working with the rookie! He is showing strong signs of becoming a good leader! All we need now is let this transition onto the court.

http://www.nba.com/bucks/video/2013/...801mov-2557083

Newest Giannis video of him working out and training. He had a nice tomahawk dunk. Later on ends up in the Bucks offices shaking everyone's hand. Then ends up at pizza place making a pizza then eats it. Seems like a very polite kid.

Seems like a good kid. I really think Milwaukee might be a great place for him. He's getting attention, but not near the attention he'd be getting in a bigger market. Could be a great developmental place for him. He does seem to be enjoying the city though. He was down at state fair and at the brewers game yesterday.

http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/7...etokounmpo.htm

Giannis on 1250 WSSP radio talking with Sparky and Tedd Davis,Ramie,Ellerson. Their asking him tons of questions. Then asking is he still growing? He said doctor said he might be growing yet the next two or three years yet. He's 6'9" right now. Then he said so far he met Sanders and Neal. They asked will he drive the lane in practice when Sanders is in the paint. lol

Latest Giannis highlight reel.

I really like him.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

If this kid can start hanging around Henson and Sanders so that he can see their work ethic and commitment to Milwaukee, he can blossom really well. At first I hated this pick but he's starting to grow on me because even if he doesn't pan out to be an all-star he can still be a serviceable role player that can be a nightmare on D with some decent offensive skill (ex: Nic Batum). Imagine in a couple years the defensive potential of a lineup with Knight, Giannis, Henson and Sanders...

Quote Originally Posted by RJ_56 View Post
    If this kid can start hanging around Henson and Sanders so that he can see their work ethic and commitment to Milwaukee, he can blossom really well. At first I hated this pick but he's starting to grow on me because even if he doesn't pan out to be an all-star he can still be a serviceable role player that can be a nightmare on D with some decent offensive skill (ex: Nic Batum). Imagine in a couple years the defensive potential of a lineup with Knight, Giannis, Henson and Sanders...
    I don't mind that but does this line up mean Ersan is dealt down the road? Henson can still get a ton of minutes either as both back ups to pf/c. Or if they force Ersan to sf for a bit in stretches. I don't mind Giannis as point forward at sf. But I wouldn't mind him in garbage time situations at sg and pg just to see. He's young and fast and can dribble well through traffic and moves fluidly down the court with great vision. Not saying do it all the time, just against certain teams. Just to rack up his minutes any way we can.

Don't wanna see him thrown to the wolves in a bad line up but would like to see him get a ton of minutes. With the team I might add. Not in the D-league. What you guys expect out of him for whatever amount of minutes he gets? Couple boards maybe a block here and there? You want him to drive the lane for layups and hope he gets to the charity stripe? Or camp out and hit a couple threes? Be point forward and work on a triple double?

I don't mind that but does this line up mean Ersan is dealt down the road? Henson can still get a ton of minutes either as both back ups to pf/c. Or if they force Ersan to sf for a bit in stretches. I don't mind Giannis as point forward at sf. But I wouldn't mind him in garbage time situations at sg and pg just to see. He's young and fast and can dribble well through traffic and moves fluidly down the court with great vision. Not saying do it all the time, just against certain teams. Just to rack up his minutes any way we can.

Don't wanna see him thrown to the wolves in a bad line up but would like to see him get a ton of minutes. With the team I might add. Not in the D-league. What you guys expect out of him for whatever amount of minutes he gets? Couple boards maybe a block here and there? You want him to drive the lane for layups and hope he gets to the charity stripe? Or camp out and hit a couple threes? Be point forward and work on a triple double?
    Eventually I think Henson will force an Ersan trade (probably not this season though), which should bring us a decent return because he is a very efficient stretch PF. Realistically, Giannis should be a guy we give 10-15 min a game. Let him defend, pick up fouls, run the floor and attack the rim. If he is open for the 3, let him take it or let him drive and kick. Keep him at the 3 because I think that is his best position in this league. If i'm Coach Drew I also allow him to get beat up a little by some of the other SFs in the league because it will only make him want to work harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ_56 View Post
    Eventually I think Henson will force an Ersan trade (probably not this season though), which should bring us a decent return because he is a very efficient stretch PF. Realistically, Giannis should be a guy we give 10-15 min a game. Let him defend, pick up fouls, run the floor and attack the rim. If he is open for the 3, let him take it or let him drive and kick. Keep him at the 3 because I think that is his best position in this league. If i'm Coach Drew I also allow him to get beat up a little by some of the other SFs in the league because it will only make him want to work harder.
    I actually thought the Bucks would have made that trade this summer. I think they should have traded Illy for a legit 3 and then sign a cheaper backup like Landry, Blatche, Hickson, Brand or Speights. Like I said in another post, unless Illy turns into a Dirk; him and Sanders would never prevail. Illy would fit well in the Houston lineup!

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I actually thought the Bucks would have made that trade this summer. I think they should have traded Illy for a legit 3 and then sign a cheaper backup like Landry, Blatche, Hickson, Brand or Speights. Like I said in another post, unless Illy turns into a Dirk; him and Sanders would never prevail. Illy would fit well in the Houston lineup!
    id gladly trade him for chandler parsons!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    id gladly trade him for chandler parsons!!!
    I always liked Parsons and before he became a big part in drawing Dwight to Houston I felt we should go after him! Though, I think that dream is over!

Magic Nation ‏@MagicNationBaby 22 Aug
    Giannis Antetokounmpo, before the draft Danny Ainge said He reminded him of Pippen. #Bucks could have something special on their hands.
    Sweet!

Sweet!
    It would be great if he develop into something great as Pippen!!

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast