Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1162
    Chiefs falling apart

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    I just want Aaron Judge to kill the silent treatment prank after guys hit home runs. When your team gets beat 16-0 in the ALDS at home by the Red sox thats enough silent treatment for a lifetime. Cut the pranks and get serious please.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I just want Aaron Judge to kill the silent treatment prank after guys hit home runs. When your team gets beat 16-0 in the ALDS at home by the Red sox thats enough silent treatment for a lifetime. Cut the pranks and get serious please.
    I want Rivalry back in Sports , Guys don't have to hate each other but when you'r on the Field / Court / Ball Park
    Please want to win at any cost and if you happen to hate the other team I'm fine with it .

Judge playing New York New York I loved it ..... HATED the out come of the series of course.
    But i want our guys to love the're team. So if it builds bonding I'm okay with it.

I want the Knicks to hate the Celtics & Pacers & 76ers
    Yanks to hate the Red Sox & Dodgers
    Rangers to hate the Flyers & Devils & Bruins & Penguins
    Giants to hate everyone and get some damn wins , God I felt like Collins disliked the cowboys so much then we didn't tag him

Quote Originally Posted by John Keim

The Redskins signed Ereck Flowers, a former first-round pick and starting tackle -- but they plan to use him at guard. Flowers, who visited the facility Monday, will also be used at tackle as second-year Geron Christian recovers from a torn MCL suffered.
    😤 I was an advocate of this move WAY BEFORE Gettleman & the rest of y'all quit on him. With his upper body strength & run game tenacity I KNEW he needed a shot playing inside before being called a COMPLETE BUST. Better pray I'm wrong but if he blossoms into a STUD OG, someone better pick up the phone because I ******* CALLED IT👌💯🔥🔥🔥🔥

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    😤 I was an advocate of this move WAY BEFORE Gettleman & the rest of y'all quit on him. With his upper body strength & run game tenacity I KNEW he needed a shot playing inside before being called a COMPLETE BUST. Better pray I'm wrong but if he blossoms into a STUD OG, someone better pick up the phone because I ******* CALLED IT👌💯🔥🔥🔥🔥
    Oh stop trying to back track. Lolol

G and many others were calling for him to be moved to Guard years ago. He's first round top bust.

I was one of the first to say move him to guard a lot of ppl wanted him at RT , I said time and again, He Tech is so bad he cant be an NFL Tackle , Guard . You let him use his god given talent and move 300+ lb DT's

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...gn-Nate-Solder

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...n-Thread/page2

Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    Some quick offseason notes:
    1. We have to get a new OC, and after yesterday I'm inclined to call for one with actual powers both in play-calling and in design.
    2. Get a FA lineman or 2 somewhere, preferably a LT.
    3. After O-line our biggest needs are resigning JPP and after that Hankins. Then get a RB, a TE able to run block. Can we get a FB next year too?
    1.Agreed yes it was McAdoos first year but his playing calling and the players don't match up cant run that TE power/Trap play and we run it over and over . The Good Ole Giants Draw would have been more effective .
    2. 2 FA O-Lineman . Plug and Play guys, Move Flower to RG get to guys would can Guard the Edges and allow Eli a clean pocket .. IF a DT Walks Flowers into Eli's lap cut him send him to the CFL
    3. JPP a must resign . The Fa's we had this season said JPP was the biggest reason they gel so fast . and he has matured and became a good/great leader . I like Hanks alot but if he prices him self out of NY ill understand . hopefully we get a home town discount we have almost 700lbs of Run stuff in the middle between him and snacks i wanna keep it
    Last edited by Bburns; 03-22-2019 at 10:06 PM.

Although, I really thought it was time for Joe Girardi to move on from the Yankees at the end of the 2017 season....I felt he had reached his ceiling with the team at that time. He was one game away from the WS vs the Astros with a 3-2 lead...you got to get that done.

AT this time I'd like to apologize to Joe Girardi, it wasn't your fault. I hope he gets another shot in the majors real soon. He deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Although, I really thought it was time for Joe Girardi to move on from the Yankees at the end of the 2017 season....I felt he had reached his ceiling with the team at that time. He was one game away from the WS vs the Astros with a 3-2 lead...you got to get that done.

AT this time I'd like to apologize to Joe Girardi, it wasn't your fault. I hope he gets another shot in the majors real soon. He deserves it.
    Yankees always have 1 goal ..
    While I hated moving on from Torre
    Girardi was in a touch spot with the yanks and lead us through basically an owner change..

Damn, Tom Brady look good. What a pick by BB ...lol 6th round.

Lol, Antonio brown said he won't ever play football again if he can't wear a different helmet. Wowowowow

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Lol, Antonio brown said he won't ever play football again if he can't wear a different helmet. Wowowowow

WRs are such divas

I know this forum is dead lately but for whoever is left, Iím probably going to be a bit more inactive. Changing jobs and moving the family to Seattle. Grateful to be done with Los Angeles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I know this forum is dead lately but for whoever is left, Iím probably going to be a bit more inactive. Changing jobs and moving the family to Seattle. Grateful to be done with Los Angeles.

Safe travels dude... you'll be missed

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast