Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1611
    If his fathers comments are a true reflection of how Al feels, he was always leaving! Hence the signing of DH12. The Hawks gave him the 5th that he said was so important and he still left! Smh this is not on Atl, he wanted to leave and he did.

I support the coach Bud and co for taking a chance and trying to get better. **** treading water, go big or go home!

NBA Draft/Trades/Free Agency

Not a classy goodby at all.
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

Another Atlanta team taking the cheap way out. The Hawks saved 35M in the Howard for Horford "trade."

We will not be better, we'll be a little worse now. The Celtics are now the better team.

If the Hawks' owners really wanted to win a title they would have given Horford max to stay here. Instead Boston is a better team now.

Same old cheap Hawks.
    I'm not crazy, just a bit deranged is all.

Quote Originally Posted by M.I.A. View Post
    Another Atlanta team taking the cheap way out. The Hawks saved 35M in the Howard for Horford "trade."

We will not be better, we'll be a little worse now. The Celtics are now the better team.

If the Hawks' owners really wanted to win a title they would have given Horford max to stay here. Instead Boston is a better team now.

Same old cheap Hawks.
    ?????? Seriously?

The Hawks offered more money! Al left because he wanted to leave! It has nothing to do with the owners being cheap. And Al will not be worth 30+ mil in his last year, he won't get us a championship!

If the Hawks really wanted a title and to beat the Cavs they would have given Al max dollars.

The Celtics are now a better team than the Hawks. And that sucks.

Westbrook is about to go off next season. Love to watch some GOATbrook, too bad we could never get him on the Hawks.

Al wouldn't have gotten us a title or beat the Cavs...

NBA Draft/Trades/Free Agency

When all else fails, go back to stats. Howard is superior to horford when we're talking numbers. As long as he's healthy, Hawks should be a better team than the Celtics

Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    When all else fails, go back to stats. Howard is superior to horford when we're talking numbers. As long as he's healthy, Hawks should be a better team than the Celtics
    Even if he's not! Al made a choice to leave, despite more money. Howard made a choice to come home on a discount.

Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    No but if we just kept everybody and added a good player we could have. Hawks are too stingy with the dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by M.I.A. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    No but if we just kept everybody and added a good player we could have. Hawks are too stingy with the dollars.
    They offered him 136 million lol, which is way more than he's worth.

OK, reports say that Wade and Bron teaming up in Atlanta by signing for minimum.

Bron
    Schroeder
    Wade
    Howard
    Millsap

It's OK to dream a little, right?

Interesting........

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...sell-westbrook

They list Atl as a potential landing spot for Westbrook. They have us sending DS, Milsap, and 2017 first to OKC for Westbrook. DS is my favorite Hawk, But Westbrook and Howard would be intriguing and gives us a Superstar! I've been against giving up a 17 or 18 pick because of the potential in those drafts, however with top 5 protection, I might do it!

On a side note.......

I would ask Milsap what his plans are right now. If he said he wanted to weigh his options, I'd tell him I understand but we can't go through this again next off season. That Phx trade is sounding real good!

Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast