Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 108 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1611
    Two players I have always wanted to see in a Hawks uni..CP3 & Dwight. One out of two aint bad.

On another note, Horford is as good as gone. Hopefully the Hawks will work out a sign-n-trade for Horford.

Im so happy to see the Hawks get a force down low. It has been embarrassing to see how soft the Hawks have been the last couple of years. The Cavs have feasted on this teams' softness.

MENU TEAMS
    logo image

Hawks To Re-Sign Kent Bazemore
    July 1st, 2016 at 9:48pm CST • By Luke Adams
    The Hawks have secured one of their own free agents, according to Michael Scotto of The Associated Press, who reports (via Twitter) that Atlanta and Kent Bazemore have agreed to terms on a four-year, $70MM contract, which will feature a player option on the final year.

NBA Draft/Trades/Free Agency

Hawks and Suns in trade talks for sap. Hold onto your butts!
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    Hawks and Suns in trade talks for sap. Hold onto your butts!
    You beat me to it!!!!!!

MENU TEAMS
    logo image

Al Horford Met With Four Teams On Friday
    July 1st, 2016 at 10:52pm CST • By Luke Adams
    10:52pm: While the Hawks remain involved in the Horford sweepstakes, they have yet to offer him the full max, according to Ramona Shelburne of ESPN.com.

10:30pm: The Hawks committed more than $140MM to Kent Bazemore and Dwight Howard on Friday, greatly reducing the odds of Al Horford returning to Atlanta. For his part, Horford also had a busy July 1st, having held free agent meetings with four teams, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical (via Twitter).

Earlier in the day, we heard that the Celtics were among the teams to meet with Horford in Atlanta today, and Boston was expected to put a maximum-salary offer on the table for the free agent big man. Wojnarowski adds the Rockets and Wizards to the list of teams to meet with Horford today, though the identity of the fourth team isn’t known — it’s possible it was the Hawks, though the Thunder and several other teams are also believed to be in the hunt.

According to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.com (via Twitter), the Hawks haven’t backed out of the Horford sweepstakes quite yet, even after striking $70MM deals with Bazemore and Howard. Windhorst reports that Atlanta has been involved in trade talks that would help the team clear the space necessary to bring back Horford, if he wants to return, and Wojnarowski confirms (via Twitter) that the Hawks’ contract negotiations with Horford have been ongoing.

Windhorst didn’t name any specific players as trade candidates for Atlanta, but I would think Tiago Splitter and his $8.55MM cap hit would be at or near the top of the list. A Paul Millsap deal is a possibility as well. Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com reports (via Twitter) that a trade involving Millsap and Suns draft picks has been “pondered” in recent days.

Bender or Chris? If it's both, luv ya but, , ✌🏾️Sap.

Did the Suns really offer Booker, Chriss, and a 2018 pick for Sap?

There is literally no way I will ever believe Suns offered Booker for an expiring 31 year old Millsap for the rebuilding squad.

Booker is literally their future. I have to believe if any of this is true, it's for draft picks, so we take no money back to re-sign Horford, while getting picks for our future.

I found it hard to believe myself. However I do understand Suns fans are desperate. That being said, the Suns are not in the dismal position BK has put itself, So Id want more than just future picks. One of the PF's they selected this year and future picks would work for me. Didn't we have interest in A Goodwin at one point?
    Last edited by SB75; 07-02-2016 at 06:30 AM.

Horford not happy with DH signing...

Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    Horford not happy with DH signing...
    Maybe..... But why would he say it and ruin his leverage?

Question is will al accept less than a max? Have a feeling Hawks are offering him the most, but not a max. Maybe like 4/100. That would be a fair deal imo.

Check that. Hawks offering 5 years now, but still no max.

LOL Horford left and reports were out that we were trying to trade Millsap. lol

Now Millsap is up next off-season, at age 32 looking for a max. Are we going to max him or let him go for nothing?

This team should have went full on rebuild. Now we have Dwight (unless he backs out), so can't do that now.

Expiring Millsap, aging Korver, Dwight Howard, my fav Dennis Schroder, and everybody else. Awesome.

The Hawks and coach bud would probably never let the team tank. Bud is too good a coach and the system has been creating incredible success for the last 20 years.

considering al was not offered a max, I think it's safe to assume that sap won't be seeing a max from the Hawks either.

Page 93 of 108 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast