Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1611
  1. #1231
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,918
    On NBA countdown last night, everyone thinks Al could be traded to BOS. The package they suggested was 2 1rst round picks ( neither being the BK pick) and David Lee. Only J.Rose defended us saying if you're the Hawks, why would you do that trade? Rose went on to suggest Al and JT for Howard and Lawson. Why would the good natured Hawks want Lawson if they are trying to clear the way for DS by moving JT?

    I ask BOS fans to remember Minn got 2 #1 overall picks plus more for 1 year of Kevin Love. While they're is only a half season left on Al's deal, surely Atl can get more than two non lottery picks if Minn got two #1 overall lottery picks.
    Last edited by SB75; 02-11-2016 at 06:48 AM.

  2. #1232
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,397
    Magic, Bucks, and Nuggets are the teams that most interest me.

  3. #1233
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,918
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    Magic, Bucks, and Nuggets are the teams that most interest me.
    Who are interested in from the nuggets?

  4. #1234
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,397
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    Who are interested in from the nuggets?
    Who am I interested in? Mudiay (wasn't it rumored that we were trying to move up in the draft for him?), Nurkic, and maybe Faried.

    Parker from the Bucks.

    Oladipo and Harris from the Magic.

  5. #1235
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,918
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    Who am I interested in? Mudiay (wasn't it rumored that we were trying to move up in the draft for him?), Nurkic, and maybe Faried.


    Parker from the Bucks.

    Oladipo and Harris from the Magic.
    I'd love EM as well (big fan remember), however what dose that mean for the future of DS with the Hawks?

    Agree on Bucks.

    Up in the air on the Magic, I think we could get there pick in a package and that's what I would want.

  6. #1236
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,918
    Oh and as far as the rumored pacers deal.... I wouldn't do it. Not saying the Hawks won't, I'm just not a fan of Hill and I don't see the long term upside for us. Hill would keep us in the playoffs, however the pacers definitely win that trade in the long and short.

  7. #1237
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,149
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post

    I ask BOS fans to remember Minn got 2 #1 overall picks plus more for 1 year of Kevin Love. While they're is only a half season left on Al's deal, surely Atl can get more than two non lottery picks if Minn got two #1 overall lottery picks.
    Let's be specific about the picks though, and not to forget neither pick was actually picked by Minny in the draft...

    Wiggins - #1 pick... Bright future ahead...

    Anthony "Bust" Bennett - #1 pick (waived before 15' season and now spending time in d-league)...

    I personally think Horford should end his career in Atl... Quality player and person from what I've read...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  8. #1238
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Let's be specific about the picks though, and not to forget neither pick was actually picked by Minny in the draft...

    Wiggins - #1 pick... Bright future ahead...

    Anthony "Bust" Bennett - #1 pick (waived before 15' season and now spending time in d-league)...

    I personally think Horford should end his career in Atl... Quality player and person from what I've read...
    We'll be specific.... Wiggins just like Simmons was the consensus #1 and you didn't know Bennett would be cut or in the d-league. Just that he was a #1 that was under achieving. Honestly I thought Clev lost their minds picking him first , I wasn't a fan! But all mocks I remember had him going high. So yes two vey high picks plus for Love and both where #1, you can't use hind sight in looking at what they turned out to be.
    Last edited by SB75; 02-13-2016 at 04:51 PM.

  9. #1239
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,918
    It's being rumored that Atl is indeed asking BOS for that BK pick as part of any deal.....👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

    Good job, hold to that! If they won't do it they're are plenty of other teams interested in Al,

  10. #1240
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,149
    Maybe it will be a game of chicken... I'm sure DA put his offer out there... The C's have the 3rd spot and could very well take the 2nd spot in the standings if they stand pat and make no moves...

    If no deal happens, and Horford ends up signing elsewhere, I would love to see what the C's offer was if they ever made one...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  11. #1241
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Maybe it will be a game of chicken... I'm sure DA put his offer out there... The C's have the 3rd spot and could very well take the 2nd spot in the standings if they stand pat and make no moves...

    If no deal happens, and Horford ends up signing elsewhere, I would love to see what the C's offer was if they ever made one...
    I hear ya but they could just as well drop to 5,6,7,or 8 with how tight things are in the east and a couple teams getting healthy.

    Everyone wants a bargain, I get it. But the Hawks should not trade Al to the C's without that BK pick. Not a lot of star potential in other packages you could offer without disrupting what you guys have going. And other teams are involved, it's not Boston or bust.

    As far as signing somewhere else..... Name the last player to sign a max deal not in a sign and trade? So the two picks your fans keep offering, the Hawks could get in a sign and trade...

  12. #1242
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,918
    Hoop rumors.com is reporting that Howard is interested in the Hawks. They also reported that he did indeed meet with the Hawks in the summer of 2013 before he ultimately signed with Houston.

  13. #1243
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,918
    According to reports Blake is a real interest for our Hawks and sources say we have the assets to make it happen.

    Do you guys want Blake?

  14. #1244
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,397
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    According to reports Blake is a real interest for our Hawks and sources say we have the assets to make it happen.

    Do you guys want Blake?
    Don't like him, but he's a star and really good offensively. I would trade for him. Sap & Blake would be really good together.

  15. #1245
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,265

    NBA Draft/Trades/Free Agency

    Seen this another post

    "Seeing a rumor of Howard to ATL, Horford and Teague to Mia, Dragic and Whiteside to Hou from Twitter on other B-ball forums. And that Atlanta wants Miami to add Winslow probably since that is terrible trade for ATL."

    Besides Winslow what would make that deal work for the Hawks. Just want to know your thoughts.
    [/CENTER]

Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •