Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 76 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1611
    Our starting line-up is still the same. Draft and free agency.

Sucks Pao will more than likely pass on our offer

Can't say I'm not disappointed....... But the Hawks where hot after this kid for one reason or another. JT trade in the making?

I like Bazemore a lot, going back to his college days at Old Dominion. Solid shooter and excellent defensive player. He was a 2x CAA DPOY at ODU. Not the sexy sign, but a need.

The thing I like about what Danny Ferry is doing, is he's building a team not a culmination of players. I have faith a star will come one of these days, but until then, why not be ready to just plug one into an already solid team.

NBA Draft/Trades/Free Agency

The only way a star is coming here is through the draft. Next year is the key. With horford and Milsap coming off the books , the hawks will need to decide if it would be best to start over. Got to get out of purgatory somehow.
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    The only way a star is coming here is through the draft. Next year is the key. With horford and Milsap coming off the books , the hawks will need to decide if it would be best to start over. Got to get out of purgatory somehow.
    Horford's contract does not end until after the 15/16 season.

Bazemore's representatives were also in contract discussions with the Lakers on Friday, but there was more urgency on Atlanta's end, a league source told ESPNLosAngeles.com's Dave McMenamin. "Just a timing thing," the source said. "(The Lakers) couldn't agree tonight ... Hawks needed it done." ESPN.com
    Atlanta Hawks, Los Angeles Lakers
    Why was it so urgent for the Hawks? Another move in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    Why was it so urgent for the Hawks? Another move in the works?
    The way Woj tweeted about the offer to Gasol, sounded urgent as well. Maybe they were striking out on everybody?

With the signings Ferry has made, it looks as if his main concern is improving the Hawks defense. Sefolosha is an elite defender who can knock down the open 3. And Kent is in the same mold, a good defender who can knock down the open 3. Not to mention that he chased Deng, who is considered a very good defender as well. Defense seems to be his focus right now.

We have a solid team and at least we didn't throw 118 million at Bosh. Would love to get Bledsoe...

Chris Mannix: One exec on Cavs chance at K-Love w/out including Andrew Wiggins. "No way. If I'm Minnesota, I want Wiggins, Dion Waiters and two No. 1's." Twitter @ChrisMannixSI
    Cleveland Cavaliers, Minnesota Timberwolves, Trade, Kevin Love, Dion Waiters, Andrew Wiggins
    If that's what it will take to get Love, they should deal with us to get AL.

Meanwhile, the Hawks, who were rumored to have interest in Deng, likely won’t be making a deal with the small forward, since the two sides are a ways apart on the dollar amount of a potential contract, reveals Amick (on Twitter)
    Well..... Guess we will be looking elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    If that's what it will take to get Love, they should deal with us to get AL.
    Horford and anything else that would help them win a title now (Korver?) for Wiggins and any trash contract they need to unload.

Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    Horford and anything else that would help them win a title now (Korver?) for Wiggins and any trash contract they need to unload.
    SInce trading Jack, they really don't have any bad contracts. So I more or less disagree. LBJ only signed a two year deal with an opt out after the first season, so Cle has to try to win now.

^^^^ I ment to say agree with you. Sorry.
    Last edited by SB75; 07-12-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Page 76 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast