Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1611
    I know what are we waiting on though I know lebron has every body on pins and needles

I just think we need to get a scorer we don't have that legit dude that can go out and dang near get a bucket when we need. We have to many role players thats all, and i'm not saying we have to get lebro, melo or somebody but a guy who can really create his own space and shot.

Lebron is going back to Cleveland wow

So now what for the hawks the gates are open

Lance hopefully. Deng is heading to the Suns it sounds.

The dominos should begin to fall now. I'll be rooting for GS to land Love to keep an Al for Wiggins deal in play.

If we can get Wiggins on trade and Monroe in FA, I'll be a happy fan.

I don't think Atl is done chasing Deng yet.

NBA Draft/Trades/Free Agency

Lol it's hilarious that u think the cavs would trade wiggins for al
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    Lol it's hilarious that u think the cavs would trade wiggins for al
    It's hilarious that you don't know that rumor started from a Cavs inside source. So I'm not the only one that thinks it!

Offer on the table for Love right now is Dion Waiters, Anthony Bennett and a 1st. I'd definitely do that for Milsap, wouldn't even need the pick, and probably for Al. We'd still have the cap space for Munroe too. Hopefully Minnesota turns it down and the Cavs look elsewhere for a power forward upgrade.

I know i just think we need to be really aggressive, and go get who we want to help us win. Right now were young and needed that veteran guy to teach the young ones how to prepare and play the game

Quote Originally Posted by bmac_121 View Post
    Offer on the table for Love right now is Dion Waiters, Anthony Bennett and a 1st. I'd definitely do that for Milsap, wouldn't even need the pick, and probably for Al. We'd still have the cap space for Munroe too. Hopefully Minnesota turns it down and the Cavs look elsewhere for a power forward upgrade.
    I guess it would depend on how Ferry views Bennett's talent level.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 35m

Atlanta making aggressive, late pitch for Pau Gasol, league sources tell Yahoo. $11M-plus a year, sources say. Gasol likely passes on offer.
    Desperation already. "Late pitch" sounds like we didn't have a plan to get Gasol, just trying to throw money at a name to show the fans they did something. Lame!

Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    Desperation already. "Late pitch" sounds like we didn't have a plan to get Gasol, just trying to throw money at a name to show the fans they did something. Lame!
    I see it differently...... Maybe Ferry didn't have a plan for him, bit is a little shocked at what Pau is willing to sign for, so he's throwing the Hawks hat in the ring.

NBA Draft/Trades/Free Agency

Kent bazemore mother ****ers!!! Championship!!!
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

NBA on ESPN ✔ @ESPNNBA
    Follow

RT @ESPNSteinLine: ESPN sources say Kent Bazemore is headed to the Atlanta Hawks on a two-year, $4 million deal
    Sef and Bazemore. Sky is the limit now!

So I take it no more wings? DMC is the starter again? Sorry but this SUCKS! Draft sucked, FA sucks.

Page 75 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast