Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1611
    Rockets Plan To Decline Parsons’ Option
    June 3 at 9:35pm CDT By Ryan Raroque
    The Rockets plan to decline Chandler Parsons’ fourth-year team option, which will make him a restricted free agent this summer, league sources tell Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.

Where does he jump to on your FA wish list?

I think the whole Horford for the #1 pick is a crack pipe dream. On a similar note though, do anybody think Ferry is or will consider moving Horford? I seriously doubt the Hawks will be serious contenders in the near future, so should Ferry consider flipping Horford for young talent, draft picks, free up more cap space, etc or bank on Horford still being Horford when this team is finally ready to contend?
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

The Hawks made Al Horford available to other teams at the trade deadline in a “very targeted fashion,” sources tell Lowe.
    Hoopsrumors.com

I would look to see what I could get for milsap but Idk why they would trade horford..Then again, id trade anybody on the team for one of the big 3..We need a superstar in the worst way.

Outside of the big names I really like Levine & stauskus!! I think both have all star potential

NBA Draft/Trades/Free Agency

Trading horford will get you nothing of value. This is the NBA.
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    And you are an idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by ATL_Representa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    And you are an idiot!
    Oh ok. So horford is going to land us what exactly? Picks outside the top 5 are useless and contending teams are not going to want to part ways with their own talent. In the history of the nba, when have there been trades in which 2 or more teams exchanged players of equal value? Shaq for odom ?
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

In 1999 IND sent part time starter to Tor for highly touted and athletic # 5 pick J. Bender. Didn't exactly work out for the Pacers, but a part time starter got them a number 5 pick.

Steve Francis was traded after drafted for players not as good as Horford.

I could go on, but the point is top 5 picks are moved for less than star players.

Kings Talk No. 8 Pick With Hawks, Eye Sanders
    June 11 at 12:54pm CDT By Chuck Myron
    The Hawks have spoken with the Kings about a deal involving the No. 8 pick in this year’s draft, as Chad Ford of ESPN.com reports amid his chat with readers today. Ford wrote Tuesday about Sacramento’s interest in Dennis Schröder, though presumably much more would have to be involved to motivate the Kings to give up their pick. Ford’s Tuesday report also notes that Sacramento is merely listening to offers about the selection, rather than actively shopping it, so it sounds like Atlanta is the team that made the initial inquiry. Dario Saric and Nik Stauskas are likely players the Hawks would target with that No. 8 pick, Ford adds.

Ford also answered affirmatively when asked if his report of Sacramento’s interest in point guard Brandon Knight applied to Larry Sanders, too, though it’s not clear if the Kings are seriously thinking of making a play at either member of the Bucks. The No. 8 pick has also drawn mention in connection to Sacramento’s pitch for Kevin Love.

Kings GM Pete D’Alessandro has proven aggressive in his first year in charge of the front office, and Hawks GM Danny Ferry has constructed a roster that gives him plenty of flexibility to make trades. Atlanta possesses the 15th overall pick this year, not far from the 17th overall position at which the club landed Schröder in last summer’s draft.

Sanders is “available,” according to Ford, and it seems the Bucks have gone back and forth on their willingness to trade the center who ran into all sorts of trouble after signing a four-year, $44MM extension last year. A December report indicated they were trying to trade him, but Milwaukee apparently began to rebuff offers shortly before he suffered a fractured orbital bone that prematurely ended his season. Sanders also broke his hand in a nightclub brawl and served a five-game drug suspension during his tumultuous 2013/14
    Who could the Hawks be targeting at#8?

If we got stauskus I'd be very happy as he's one of my favs in this draft..

I think we should target Stauskus, Levine, or Kyle Anderson..

Quote Originally Posted by ATL_Representa View Post
    If we got stauskus I'd be very happy as he's one of my favs in this draft..

I think we should target Stauskus, Levine, or Kyle Anderson..
    At 9 or 15?

And do you know if the Hawks have worked out either?

I like the UCLA boys Livine or Anderson if we stay where we are.
    Last edited by SB75; 06-12-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    At 9 or 15?

And do you know if the Hawks have worked out either?

I like the UCLA boys Livine or Anderson if we stay where we are.

Either or but I do not think Levine or stauskus will be there at 15..Anderson more than likely will be though.

They have worked out Anderson but I don't think they've worked out the other two..I might be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Cord916 View Post
    Been hearing rumors that the Kings are looking to trade the 8th pick for D.S, hopefully we keep Dennis.
    Yeah Chad Ford read a rumor of Kings liking Schroeder or Knight. Then he came up with the idea of #8 involved. Then a few people asked him in the blog. Then said #8, McLemore and other player for Knight and Sanders. Rip off for the Bucks. Not sure the Hawks idea other then Schroeder. Chad Ford making stuff up to get people to join ESPN insider.

With news that the Clips want to make a run at LBJ poping up all over the net, they would have to make room salary wise. Would you as Hawks fans be willing to explore trading for D. Jordan? While limited offensively, he is a beast defensively and on the boards. If Ferry is really going to make a run at Greg to be his Duncan, Jordan could serve nicely as his Robinson ( less talented offensively of course).

If the Clips where doing it as a salary dump and it only cost a couple of future first, I would be on board.

How far would Embiid have to drop for the Hawks to make a move? If he drops to7 or 8 I think we have what it takes to pull it off. With the Lakers needing help in the front court (Horford) and Sac wanting a ph ( JT or dennis), we have what it takes. If we can land Embiid at 7 or 8 and comeback and get Livine at 15 (he could go higher) I would be ecstatic about our draft.

If it's Horford that is traded that would also give us enough cap room to go after Monroe and Parsons.

JT/ Williams
    Korver/ Livine/ JJ
    Parsons/Korver
    Milsaps/ Brand (if resigned)/The Big Hair
    Monroe/ Antic/ Embiid

Not bad, not bad at all!
    Last edited by SB75; 06-21-2014 at 09:44 AM.

Page 67 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast