Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 108 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    Please get him. Draft whoever, just get MKG.
    THIS. Trade two future first rounders. IDC! Best case scenario he turns into Iguodala, worst case he's a gerald wallace type. Then trade our two first's to 5 and take oladipo! re-sign teague. Take a chance on Andrew Bynum on a one year deal to prove himself? That's a guy nobody is talking about, but if we could get himo on a one year deal. Get a trade exception and a first round pick for jsmoove.

PG-Teague
    SG-Oladipo
    SF-MKG
    PF-Horford
    C-Bynum

That's a quick turn around and barring a healthy bynum, this team could make noise with a solid bench.. yeah i know i just took one report and went crazy with it, but that's okay. that's what the off season is for lol

The start of something great to come in Carolina, bring on the haters!

Please get him. Draft whoever, just get MKG.
    Just about to post this!

“MKG” had an up-and-down rookie season for the Bobcats averaging 9.0 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 1.5 apg, 0.9 bpg and 0.7 spg. Among the teams most interested, according to the source, are the Milwaukee Bucks, Golden State Warriors, Atlanta Hawks and Boston Celtics. SheridanHoops

Rumors tagsAtlanta Hawks, Boston Celtics, Charlotte Bobcats, Golden State Warriors, Milwaukee Bucks, Trade, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist | share Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors
    I wonder how we would go about this?

I don't think the Bobcats are on Smith's list for S&T, so that's out.

I don't think the Bobcats would have much interest in a S&T for JT since they have Kimba.

Horford for MKG and their number 1 pick? IDK, I might want next years as well or the option to flip picks next year.

Maybe it could be part of the Josh Smith to Celtics trade?

Other options:

I would trade Horford. Yes I would. Bobcats would have Porter and Horford instead of MKG. We get to rebuild with a great piece.

I would trade both our picks this year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Panthers4life View Post
    THIS. Trade two future first rounders. IDC! Best case scenario he turns into Iguodala, worst case he's a gerald wallace type. Then trade our two first's to 5 and take oladipo! re-sign teague. Take a chance on Andrew Bynum on a one year deal to prove himself? That's a guy nobody is talking about, but if we could get himo on a one year deal. Get a trade exception and a first round pick for jsmoove.

PG-Teague
    SG-Oladipo
    SF-MKG
    PF-Horford
    C-Bynum

That's a quick turn around and barring a healthy bynum, this team could make noise with a solid bench.. yeah i know i just took one report and went crazy with it, but that's okay. that's what the off season is for lol
    Good for the Hawks, but why would the Bobcats do that? IMHO Ferry wouldn't give up un-protected picks to get MKG. He's good, but not that good, yet anyway. SO if the picks are protected, they can get better offers for MKG and someone who could help them now.

MKG on the Hawks is what I wanted last year, and I would trade this draft away for him this year as well.

We could trade Horford for MKG, and a future 1st (maybe next year so we have 2 in 2014). That would be the best bet.

We could trade our 2 1sts this year to move up in the top 5, draft someone and pair him with MKG. Next draft we would have our pick and Bobcats pick in a loaded draft to add to MKG and this year's pick.

Bobcats would be a better team with drafting Porter this year and Horford.

MKG and next years 1st for Hortford would be fair deal on both sides. I wouldn't mind JT and MKG pairing up. Not sure if best trade up our 2 1st or keep them both. It's def a great start in rebuilding mode...

Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    MKG and next years 1st for Hortford would be fair deal on both sides. I wouldn't mind JT and MKG pairing up. Not sure if best trade up our 2 1st or keep them both. It's def a great start in rebuilding mode...
    Either way, MKG/2 draft picks this year and 2 next year OR MKG/Top 5 pick this year/2 next year is a great start.

We could trade Horford for MKG, and a future 1st (maybe next year so we have 2 in 2014). That would be the best bet.

We could trade our 2 1sts this year to move up in the top 5, draft someone and pair him with MKG. Next draft we would have our pick and Bobcats pick in a loaded draft to add to MKG and this year's pick.

Bobcats would be a better team with drafting Porter this year and Horford.
    exactly!

And to addresses the elephant in the room, it would open up about 8 million more in cap space.

lol never going to happen.

I'm not trading the best contract in the league for MKG and a 1st. Also don't think Charlotte our us would trade with in the division. Before you say we had an offer out to Orlando, that was for the best center in the league not a 2nd year role player. I'm willing to trade Horford in the right deal, but it has to be bringing back a guarantee. You're not finding a better player for his salary.

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    As far as MCW goes...... I don't think some of you have seen the kid play. The only thing he can't do is shoot. While that is a huge hole, I will remind people Jason Kidd couldn't shoot either when he entered the NBA. Our last great pg Mookie, wasn't a great shooter either. While I do think he'll have to put in a lot of work on his jump shot ( and I do mean a lot!), his passing ability, I have not seen in the college ranks since Paul and D-Will. He's also a good defender and rebounds his position. If Ferry is planning on keeping JT, this kid would compliment him very well.
    I have definitely seen him play, the question is have you seen Giannis Antetokounmpo play (whom u have co-signed for)? You grouped MCW with some great pg's, I'm not sure why you would do that. I'm remember watching Kidd and college (as well as CP3+DWill), Jason Kidds just don't come around often. All those guys you named came into the league ready to compete. Physically MCW is going to have problems when he first touch down. I'm not gonna say MCW aint gonna make it, but he's going to have to go to the right team and coach (patience). Come to think of it, what does MCW have to do with the Hawks anyway? At the end of the day, I just hope the FO hit on their picks.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

Quote Originally Posted by bmac_121 View Post
    I'm not trading the best contract in the league for MKG and a 1st. Also don't think Charlotte our us would trade with in the division. Before you say we had an offer out to Orlando, that was for the best center in the league not a 2nd year role player. I'm willing to trade Horford in the right deal, but it has to be bringing back a guarantee. You're not finding a better player for his salary.
    Pretty much..
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

If danny ferry trades horford for MKG he deserves to be fired...No way in hell you trade a 2 time all star for this guy..Add 2 1st and Id still have to think about it.

Page 6 of 108 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast