Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 108 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    I think Jenkins could have a breakout year if he wins the starting SG spot. Lou will of course get monster minutes but I'm intrigued by Jenkins. Is this the currently expected lineup?

Teague/Dennis
    Jenkins/ Williams
    Korver/Carroll
    Millsap/Scott
    Horford/rookie?

I'd really like to see a starting SF and a backup pf brought in at minimum. That or a shot blocker at center off the bench.

We still have a few moves to make. Maybe get Gerald Generation, or a starting SF. I think Korver could play it, if so then a SG.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    We still have a few moves to make. Maybe get Gerald Generation, or a starting SF. I think Korver could play it, if so then a SG.
    Yeah I love Henderson. I'd be cool with Jenkins or korver starting but not both.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    Yeah I love Henderson. I'd be cool with Jenkins or korver starting but not both.
    more so Korver since he's the vet and is much more of a.consistent 3 point threat. If your going.to have a three shooter In the lineup, id rather gave Korver over Jenkins.

Korver and his 6'8 frame would be better in the lineup opposed to a small back court with Teague and Jenkins. Them we could pursue a starting SG . A bench of Louwill,Jenkins,Schroeder, Mike Scott, and a center would be pretty solid.
    Last edited by westside; 07-15-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Korver and his 6'8 frame would be better in the lineup opposed to a small back court with Teague and Jenkins. Them we could pursue a starting SG . A bench of Louwill,Jenkins,Schroeder, Mike Scott, and a center would be pretty solid.
    I agree but I was just liking the idea of Jenkins youth and upside. I think he can be a JJ redick type of player. The idea of korver and Lou both coming off the bench is exciting. If they could just find a two way wing I'd be thrilled. The problem is that if it's not Henderson it will probably have to be a trade. The fa market is dry.

afflalo, Shannon Brown, schved, Thornton, and derozan are all guys who might have lost their starting spot this summer.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

I like what I'm seeing out of our pg...... Henderson would be a decent pick up, but I still don"t see us being a good team with him. I look at us as 25 to 30 win team right now.

HoopsHype ‏@hoopshype 4m
    Elton Brand is headed to Atlanta, agent David Falk tells HoopsHype. It's a one-year deal.
    This one, I don't get. But its only a one year deal.
    We sold our soul to the Devil for the '96 Olympics and now we're cursed

Quote Originally Posted by bmac_121 View Post
    This one, I don't get. But its only a one year deal.
    Excellent add as a backup to horford and Millsap. The Hawks clearly have a specific type of big man they like. Rock solid, hard working, productive but unspectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    I like what I'm seeing out of our pg...... Henderson would be a decent pick up, but I still don"t see us being a good team with him. I look at us as 25 to 30 win team right now.
    I think 43-45 wins is more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    I think 43-45 wins is more accurate.
    Brand will add a few wins, but 43? Even with massive amounts of teams tanking, I think that is highly inaccurate.!

There arent any Dwade, kobe, or chris paul type players out there, so if we can get some guys in here that can help, im for it. As far as being a 30 win team, i think you're way off. Josh smith didn't help us win 14 games by his self, so a 14 win dropoff w/o him is a false perception. Millsap,Korver,a healthy Lou and some good coaching could make this a 45+ win team with the right pieces. Depends on who we add.
    Last edited by westside; 07-15-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Brand will add a few wins, but 43? Even with massive amounts of teams tanking, I think that is highly inaccurate.!
    Larry Drew isnt our coach anymore. We have done new pieces and will likely add maybe 1 more starter. The style coach Bud wants to teach is better.suited for this team, instead of Drew letting Josh jack threes, and his minutes mis-management. We'll just have to see the final roster and what our starters will look like

Elton Brand he's like 50 what are we doing. We are just reaching now believe that he is coming here to just still a couple of dollars not hustle and play hard for what a team going no where fast. This is just a wierd offseson. Oh well good hawks LOL

Is there something wrong with pekovic why do we not snatch him up. Am i tripping or something is he not a good young center to have. Him and al wood be a good fit and he is like a brooser