Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Lol, the sentence was...

...and after the season ended, the Hawk made no effort to resign Josh. Then Josh signed for $14M per year with Detroit ($56M divided by 4 years = $14M). Ferry barely mentioned him this offseason. There is nothing to take out of context. "All signs point to tanking" after they paid one the top FAs nearly $10M per year who happens to play Josh's position, and re-signed Kyle at $6M per? It looks to me like Ferry realized he wasn't worth the kind of money he was seeking and slammed that door shut, while maintaining flexibility.
    Lol..... When did your opinion become fact? They met, how do you kno:w what was said in the meeting? You don't! AI you don't know if there was effort or not! But again that is not the point.

To put it into context since you can't. Most here are taljing about tanking, moving Horford to the 4, and the money milsap got. Again, Horrors at center and Milsap at 4, isn't better than what we had last year. We have no starting pg as of now, so iur team isn't as good as last year at the moment and reports say we are tanking. You don't sign a guy at 9 plus to come off the bench and tank. It's not about Josh, stip trying to make it about him.

"Girl why you never ready / For as long as you took, you better look like Halle Berry
    Or Beyonceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... **** then we getting married
    I brought sand to the beach 'cause my beach is better /
    You can keep ya beach 'cause that beats whateva!"

HOVA!

The wheels are falling off or maybe the wheels wère never on. I don't know what to do cry or scream were really just in no mans land well just know will still get a pick from Boston so that should be a good pick. Kick rocks josh we will be ok with out u cry baby

Ferry is building his own team. Out with the old, in with the new:

Zaza is a Buck now. I wouldn't be surprised if Teague is not a Hawk either.

Here's to a decade of rebuilding

Last edited by ATL-ALL-DAY; 07-06-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Nm
    Last edited by thomass; 07-07-2013 at 04:35 AM.
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

?
    Last edited by SB75; 07-06-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Stein reporting the Hawks have emerged as serious suitors for monta Ellis. Nuggets remain their competition. On my phone so no link but it was on rotoworld.

I just saw that too. I hope not. In FA i either want pekovic or role players and that's it. Do not want monta

Quote Originally Posted by Panthers4life View Post
    I just saw that too. I hope not. In FA i either want pekovic or role players and that's it. Do not want monta
    Ellis I'm 50/50 on. The guy I'd love to see is Gerald Henderson. Stein also mentioned interest in bynum.

Some oppose it but i wouldn't mind bynum on a one year deal with a team option

Quote Originally Posted by Panthers4life View Post
    Some oppose it but i wouldn't mind bynum on a one year deal with a team option
    Love it, also I like Corey Brewer.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

I want Bynum, but no to Ellis. At this point, I'm more for re signing Teague and filling out the roster with smaller contracts. Probably Scott and Mack, and going from there.
    We sold our soul to the Devil for the '96 Olympics and now we're cursed

No matter what, we control the final say with Teague. He will either play for the QO, or will get a multi year deal. I think ferry is more focused on filling out the roster with players he wants in a hawks uniform. Remember josh Went through this same process back in 09. Its just the life of a RFA.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    No matter what, we control the final say with Teague. He will either play for the QO, or will get a multi year deal. I think ferry is more focused on filling out the roster with players he wants in a hawks uniform. Remember josh Went through this same process back in 09. Its just the life of a RFA.
    Also, Josh's cap hold is iff the books, so is Devin harris and Zaza. So that still leaves us money to get Ellis if we choose, and give Jeff a multi year deal
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

Page 40 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast