Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    Kings/Nuggets looking at Iggy. New Orleans offered a contract to Evans. Jefferson talking to Bobcats.

Really the only 3 FAs (besides Dwight) standing in the way of a complete rebuild are Josh Smith, Monta Ellis, and Brandon Jennings. I haven't heard nothing about them. Though when Howard decides, Mavs or Rockets are going to need Josh Smith (or Mavs Jennings/Ellis).
    The Hawks met with Smith today.

^^^^^
    It could have been to talk about a possible pairing with Howard or that they will work with him on a S&T.

Well I don't like quitters so I'm not with it but it looks like we're not trying to win so I guess go tank lol

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    ^^^^^
    It could have been to talk about a possible pairing with Howard or that they will work with him on a S&T.
    I think a Smith signing will happen if Howard comes. If not, a sign and trade might be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by afrazier9 View Post
    Well I don't like quitters so I'm not with it but it looks like we're not trying to win so I guess go tank lol
    We are trying to win..............by not signing ball hogs and lower tier players more money than they deserve for the team not to be stuck in the middle. Tanking would be a way to try to win. Take a step back to move forward.

did you guys know horford is married to this? http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CHUQ_B0wCg

but yea, I could understand wanting to trade Al

Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    but yea, I could understand wanting to trade Al
    Why would you wasn't to trade Al? For draft picks? A lower level player? What.justifies that kinda move.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Why would you wasn't to trade Al? For draft picks? A lower level player? What.justifies that kinda move.
    The point we are making is a player that is entering his prime may not want to be part of a rebuilding process, when he isn't likely to be the player they are building around.

Double post.

Kings Offer Iguodala Four-Year, $56MM Deal

July 2 at 10:08pm CST By Zach Links

10:08pm: The Kings offered Iguodala a four-year, $56MM deal, league sources tell Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports (on Twitter). That comes out to an average annual value of $14MM.
    Cross Iggy off the list, I didn't think he would get that much.

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    It's up to Horford. We are saying if he doesn't want to be apart of a rebuild.

•The Bucks, Blazers, Spurs, and Hawks are pursuing Zaza Pachulia, tweets TNT's David Aldridge.
    Hoopsrumors.com

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    Cross Iggy off the list, I didn't think he would get that much.
    Didn't want him anyways. Would rather have Evans or Smith back if we got Howard, but Evans looks like he won't be coming here either.

BTW, Brandon Jennings tweeted "ATL tonight" ............ hopefully just to party or something.

Looks like Dwight, Josh, Jennings, Ellis, and somewhat Jefferson (believe he will end up with Bobcats) are the top guys left for ATL to look at. I hope we pass them by if we don't get Howard.
    Last edited by *Silver&Black*; 07-02-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    It's up to Horford. We are saying if he doesn't want to be apart of a rebuild.
    Not totally up to him. If the Hawks are going into a full re-build, AL is worth 10 to 15 wins a year, which would push us down in the lottery. And contrary to what many have posted on here..... THE SPURS DID TANK TO GET TIM DUCAN! They made trades after Robinson got hurt to accomplish this. So completely tanking and re-building in a Spurs type way is not out of the question.

I want DF to do whatever is best for the Hawks long term. I'd rather trade AL and pick up young players and un-protected picks while his value is sky high and win 15-20 games next year. Than keep him and win 25-30 games next year

Page 28 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast