Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    I mean guys we must not have had a plan the whole time there like wait till the summer when we could wooo players to come here with all this cap room and you don't use a dime you got to be kidding me. I just think we had no plan or what we thought was a plan blew up. Right now we have no choice but to be sorry, and for you guys thinking tanking helps look at the bobcats they are the bottom of the barrow along with the wizards, hornets, timberwolves how many number one picks between those teams whom i dont know alot. LOL to you guys that keep saying tank the history behind tanking really doesn't look that exciting.

well it looks like every body else is getting better and we are not and its so obvious it is rediculous. I also think we have to spend a certain amount of money on pay role or get a penalty so teams want tank i guess because you owe your fans a little more pride then that. And i dont like the saying if your not first your last because i still feel like nothing beats a failure but to try, and kids look up to these guys so i guess every body else is just going to tank until miami breaks up. which i don't see the Spurs, LAL, LAC, BKN, GoldenS, Knicks, even the wizards, cleveland and the bobcats are trying geeeeez

Quote Originally Posted by afrazier9 View Post
    I mean guys we must not have had a plan the whole time there like wait till the summer when we could wooo players to come here with all this cap room and you don't use a dime you got to be kidding me. I just think we had no plan or what we thought was a plan blew up. Right now we have no choice but to be sorry, and for you guys thinking tanking helps look at the bobcats they are the bottom of the barrow along with the wizards, hornets, timberwolves how many number one picks between those teams whom i dont know alot. LOL to you guys that keep saying tank the history behind tanking really doesn't look that exciting.
    Just calm down!

1st those teams that stay in the lottery have GM issues or Coach/GM relationship issues. We don't.

2nd, the "We are screwed! We haven't signed anyone even though no team can sign anyone yet!" stuff, just calm down, it will be ok and they obviously have a plan. A plan that maybe some of us won't like, but they have one.

3rd, "LOL to you guys that...." I'll stop ya right there. You sound very excited while typing that the end of the Hawks are happening or something, so don't "LOL" about anyone else. There is a strong chance rebuilding will occur, and if anyone doesn't like it, go root for the Heat or something. In Ferry I trust, as we haven't had a GM like this, for a long long time.

Only 1 team will get Dwight, others will overpay non-star guys. I have hope in our GM that we will play it smart.
    Last edited by *Silver&Black*; 07-02-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Sorry i sound so angry but this is not what i expected we had a lot of hype for this summer to night even piss in the bucket is killing me. There only a couple of guys left and we all know were not getting DH, CP3, Rondo, Jsmoove, or for that matter anyone who i would pay to see, and like i said the owners have to be scratching there head for all the unsold tickets there going to have to eat. LOL i guess i can't feel sorry for the rich but dam i would be piss to sell twenty tickets a game. LOL SMH

Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    Just calm down!

1st those teams that stay in the lottery have GM issues or Coach/GM relationship issues. We don't.

2nd, the "We are screwed! We haven't signed anyone even though no team can sign anyone yet!" stuff, just calm down, it will be ok and they obviously have a plan. A plan that maybe some of us won't like, but they have one.

3rd, "LOL to you guys that...." I'll stop ya right there. You sound very excited while typing that the end of the Hawks are happening or something, so don't "LOL" about anyone else. There is a strong chance rebuilding will occur, and if anyone doesn't like it, go root for the Heat or something. In Ferry I trust, as we haven't had a GM like this, for a long long time.

Only 1 team will get Dwight, others will overpay non-star guys. I have hope in our GM that we will play it smart.
    How do you have so much faith in this guy when he hasen't done anything but trade joe to a team that is geeking to win and was more then happy to take him or MW who the jazz neede all they could get or becaue he drafted two 19 year old kids from over seas that still dont know the rules of the NBA please let me know. I love talking to you but wow we aren't even close on this as to agree on anything.

your optimism is good but i haven't seen anything that resembles wining right now thats all. I will say i agree our coaching has been horrible between LD and Woody. Also i just love my hawks

we had a lot of hype for this summer
    That is what the problem is. The media and fans did. Ferry hiring Bud, 2 Spurs guys right there should of gave a hint to what this Hawks franchise is looking towards.

Face it, this isn't the Lakers or Celtics. What history of the last 2 decades have there been to all of a sudden bash Ferry or even feel upset by him? He is the best thing that has happened to the Hawks since Wilkins. Someone who actually comes from a history of winning. There should not be a rush to anything, and find it funny that Hawks media and fans are expecting so much in so little time.

He will try to get the fans' hope for Howard, but that is up to Howard. Other than that, let him build his winner.

How do you have so much faith in this guy when he hasen't done anything but trade joe to a team
    Again on the flip side, what has the Hawks done in the last 20 years that has made you feel that Ferry needs to hurry? Like the Hawks franchise has been this historic winning franchise. I'm sorry do you want BK back?

I just want to be alive to see it lol

So i guess your with the tank. do you think the owners are thats alot of money to loose?

your optimism is good but i haven't seen anything that resembles wining right now thats all. I will say i agree our coaching has been horrible between LD and Woody. Also i just love my hawks
    We haven't seen anything that resembles a winning culture for 2 decades. Let Ferry tear down the BK mess and build his team. He had the Cavs to the finals, and both our GM/Coach has come from one of the best, if not the best franchise in sports the past 2 decades.

So i guess your with the tank. do you think the owners are thats alot of money to loose?
    The owners are with Ferry and his plan. Whatever that is, yes. Why would they allow him to clean house last season and then hire Bud as the coach if they don't expect this?

Plus these are the same owners that sell 2nd round picks for cash and lose money with playoff teams. I'm sure a rebuild is what they would rather have.

Who is out there as a free agent that will get us a championship? Name them. If you can't, why not rebuild? Tell me why you would rather be a 7th seed next season with Ellis/Smith/Horford than a shot at another potential superstar in the draft?

Again, this is not the Lakers. We don't have a history of winning. Let the GM that finally has some sense build his team. Just breath, it will be ok.

Let's not settle anymore with 2nd/3rd tier players. Let's make history for the franchise. Howard or draft.

which are vallet points, but i can say the last five years is the most excited as i have been since mookie dikembe and the crew were here. And i dont need them to win the championship every year but damit atleast fight back and dont be the league punching bag. I just want to see them go out there and play like they want to win not get but raped everytime you get in front of the camera how imbarassing it is to walk around with people pointing and laughing, because your team laid there and took it. Miami, Boston, LA, LAC, Knicks (sometimes) play for there fans and the people who pay good money to see them and support there gear. OH yeah the Bulls they play with heart.

Yeah, but these are the same owners who thought we had a shot a CP3, and DH i'm pretty sure that was the light at the end of the tunnel thats why they were sending messages to potential season ticket holders that we were going to put all are effort in to getting them. Now what is your sale pitch give me your money and maybe 4 or 5 years form now you will see a decent game in your front row seats. I'm not excited LOL

Page 25 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast