Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 108 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Well like i said i would luv for them to come to us iwas just stating that we shouldn't get are hopes up. No one really acts like they want to play for us like we have a disease or something. I just fill that they want to stay on the west coast for some reason , and mostly because of the pub they get out there. The fans here want even go to the games and support the team, and i really think they will not change with DH or CP3 coming here.

They already have what they need in place or what one might think they need. They just felt like they were a coach away form dominating the west. DH i think will go to houston for some reason to be robin to harden being batman down there.

I think we need to focus on the draft and dont pull a BK this year and draft a bust. we have 4 picks we have to get this right, and a pocket full of money we should be able to entice someone to play here. Just hope there not going to just start handing out max deals like they were going out of style. We need to get it right is my topic thats all I'm tired of not getting any TV play and when we do people talking about how we are a joke we dont play with heart or desire to be champions AKA J Smove. I really don't want him back he played when he felt like it walking up and down the floor taking crazy shots that everybody new he shouldn't be taking, and yes i blame most of it on LD and Woody for running plays that put him on the three point line instead of under the basket for rebounds and put backs.

Throughout this summer, there have been rumors the Trail Blazers might trade LaMarcus Aldridge, and I’m not the least bit surprised.

Not that I believe general manager Neil Olshey is looking to move the star power forward. But I believe Aldridge wants out.

Will it result in a trade during Thursday’s NBA Draft?

I doubt it, unless it includes Portland getting either Atlanta’s Al Horford, New Orleans’ Anthony Davis, New Jersey’s Brook Lopez, or the Clippers’ Blake Griffin.

See, Aldridge wants to end his seven-year run with the Blazers because he thinks Portland is too small. Too boring.

But Olshey is not in the business to make players happy. He is in the business of making the Blazers better. And if there has been one consistent with Aldridge throughout his seven years in Portland, it’s that he puts up somewhere around 21 points and 8 rebounds a game whether he is happy, unhappy or indifferent to what direction the Blazers are headed.

Still, it is an interesting proposition for Olshey as he embarks on his second summer of reshaping the franchise. Aldridge has two years remaining on his contract in Portland. He has no leverage to demand a trade right now. But he will after this season, when he can enter his final season in Portland with a threat to walk into free agency, leaving the Blazers with nothing in return, except for some salary cap relief.

http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/in...ugh_lamar.html
    I'm definitely not Horford's #1 fan, but I would rather have him over LA. Simply because Horford can play the 5 and the 4. LA is more of a go-to-scorer and may have more impact when it matters, but I like Horford's versatility..
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

I don't see how that makes us better. Would rather keep Horford.

So I guess if KG agrees to trade with KG/Pierce to Nets, we will trade Josh Smith to C's when FA starts, maybe for one of those future draft picks.

Kings take McElmore, think Ferry likes Tyreke Evans?
    We sold our soul to the Devil for the '96 Olympics and now we're cursed

Thunder, Wolves (from Utah), Mavs, and C's are the teams in front of us that I can see picking Shabazz. Hopefully he falls to one of our picks and we get him without even trading up.

We tried to grab Shabazz, lost to Boston trying to trade with Dallas

I'm hoping Plumlee will fall in our lap...

Greek Freak to Milwaukee, damn...

We have selected Lucas Nogueira, 7 footer from Brazil. I don't know much about him.

oh and we traded for the pick:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 5m
    Dallas has traded the 16th pick and Jared Cunningham to Atlanta for the 18th pick and No. 44, source says.

the Fuqq?!?!?!?!?!?

Dennis Schroeder at 17, I wonder what they're thinking about Teague after this pick. Is Schroeder a draft and stash?

Page 10 of 108 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast