Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,501 to 1,504 of 1504
    I see why you like Reddish. Watched him play Tues. For me, it depends where we are with our first pick. Deadline is today. I expect trades to be done where we would lose our vets who helping us win (aka Lin & Dedmon). I'm for trading Prince if gains are good. I do expect a lot of transactions today in the NBA especially with the Sixers looking better (they need bench upgrades tho). Seems most contending teams would benefit with who we have. I'm hoping Prince, Bazemore, Dedmon, Lin, Dorsey and Pumlee all are on another team this evening. Not only what we net from them but also to lose more games for higher draft picks...

I can see a Dedmon and Lin trade for Fultz. It would deepen their bench, which they desperately need and also wouldn't take risk in Fultz not being back normal self when he returns...

4 tradable assets, cap room, and you donít do anything? Seriously, weíre tanking, but winning games do to solid Vets, and you donít pick either direction?

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    4 tradable assets, cap room, and you donít do anything? Seriously, weíre tanking, but winning games do to solid Vets, and you donít pick either direction?
    Completely clueless!!! When I saw Fultz being traded as headline, I immediately thought it was the Hawks that got him. Nooooooooo....
    WTF??!! They supposedly have been bringing excitement to Hawks fans on their rebuild/future and then this?? I'm speechless...

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101